Server Closure

Lightsp33d1987

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I'll keep an eye on this. If it seems like there are 8 other people interested (I have 2 consoles), I might jump in. Seems like the 3-4 online trophies are easy and quick.

I have 2 PS4's too. 

Is the single player easy too? I haven't installed the game yet but if is simple I can join now that it is possible to obtain platinum.

10 hours ago, POEman553 said:

If it's true, kudos to them for putting in the effort to update the trophy/achievement list after the shutdown. I wish more developers/publishers would do that.

All developers should take note of this, especially for broken trophies

If the game is several years old, then I would not expect them to update any MP trophies, as we would have had enough time to earn them

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, POEman553 said:

They did and I want to believe it will be, but I don't trust developers/publishers in 2020 when they say they will do something. They have to show me and do it.

This^

They said would rework the online trophies to be doable offline but until it happens, I don't believe a word of it.

8 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

People in the message group searched for the gamemode collecter which is 2 player apperently.
So no, not needed.

I would look into that as that would help a few people looking to get the online trophies as when i did it that mode and others was all 5 vs 5 and we did need all 10 people to even start a match, So if true then they must of patched it in so you only need 2 people to start a match now.

You do need 2 people, but good luck getting a match started. This morning, a group and I tried to connect and 1 person connected while the other couldn't get into a match. The match started, then declared me the winner and it popped two trophies. Tried again and it gave a network symbol and I couldn't connect. The other person was able to connect and therefore won and got two trophies.

Then, if you really can't connect for whatever reason (your region, your PS4, your internet, etc) you're SOL.

I think the servers are dead, they just haven't plugged the plug yet.

Edited by POEman553

8 hours ago, POEman553 said:

You do need 2 people, but good luck getting a match started. This morning, a group and I tried to connect and 1 person connected while the other couldn't get into a match. The match started, then declared me the winner and it popped two trophies. Tried again and it gave a network symbol and I couldn't connect. The other person was able to connect and therefore won and got two trophies.

Then, if you really can't connect for whatever reason (your region, your PS4, your internet, etc) you're SOL.

I think the servers are dead, they just haven't plugged the plug yet.

From what you've said, it sounds like the servers are both dead and very broken so it's hardly surprising the MP is being canned.