Polychoron

kiseiju68

On 9/17/2020 at 3:29 PM, TizonaES said:

I used way more than 150. I had around 250 iirc and I ended with 7 left after upgrading it.

257 is supposedly the magic number.  They are supposedly actually gifting everyone who logs in before Oct 1st 250 Polychoron and 500 Uru for all the issues that they have had.

3 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

It would be cool if this even worked as for me and many others the game is not giving me these lol.

Really?  Haven't heard of that one.  My only issue with assignments was the villain sectors not refreshing every day so I only got to run through each one like once before they stayed marked done evey day.

1 minute ago, Snake2410 said:

Really?  Haven't heard of that one.  My only issue with assignments was the villain sectors not refreshing every day so I only got to run through each one like once before they stayed marked done evey day.

Yeah there is a lot of us with this problem it seems as plenty moaning on Twitter about it.

8 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah there is a lot of us with this problem it seems as plenty moaning on Twitter about it.

I haven't downloaded the patch or logged in at all since last night so I'm not even sure it's working for me either. 

I misread your post and though you ment it wasn't giving you any for the past few weeks.