crew challenges are annoying as *****

melodicmizery

On 9/17/2020 at 2:28 PM, xMissFantasy said:

Yes. It was super annoying.

But also, the DLC sucked. The stupid humour was the only thing I enjoyed. I was a little excited for Krieg's DLC cause he's a cool character but it seems like GB ran out of good idea's. I was very disappointed; boring as sin story that made NO SENSE. Just take fantastic out of the DLC name because it's far from it. Honestly, after the disaster they called Borderlands 3, I'll think twice about giving them my money from now on. 

i was a bit hyped for it and then the whole dlc just ended up pissing me off and i wasnt in the mood for it at all. i rushed past everyone and everything and finished it as fast as possible. some of the maps were impossible to read while backtracking. i didnt know if it was just me or the dlc sucked. but its looking like it sucked. i ended up using a shock pistol and spraying like a madman on those orbs. every gun i used was to slow, didnt shoot far enough, missed, ran out of time while reloading. anyways glad im done with it. i think ive had enough borderlnds for a few years

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 1:30 PM, melodicmizery said:

whoever made these stupid orbs that fly out that you have to shoot  before they disappear should be kicked in the nuts. anyone else find this extremely annoying playing solo?

Yes, very annoying.  Tannis insulting you every time you failed didn't help.

My sad story: I was playing the DLC and finally finished the last of the crew challenges when I had a power outage that killed my PS4 hard drive.  My last backup save was from before I started the DLC so now I have to do the challenges all over again.  Ughhhh

EDIT: Rushed through everything and did them again.  They weren't as bad the second time.  Infinity pistol is your friend.

Edited by jh7459
Update

For some reason i have trouble with this one as well. 

Going online hoping someone will join isn't the solution..

Usually i play for fun for a while after plat or 100 %

But the last 4 games I have been joined and the 2 games i joined randoms they where all playing with modded gear, making it absolutely pointless for joining. 

On 22-9-2020 at 7:23 PM, jh7459 said:

Yes, very annoying.  Tannis insulting you every time you failed didn't help.

My sad story: I was playing the DLC and finally finished the last of the crew challenges when I had a power outage that killed my PS4 hard drive.  My last backup save was from before I started the DLC so now I have to do the challenges all over again.  Ughhhh

EDIT: Rushed through everything and did them again.  They weren't as bad the second time.  Infinity pistol is your friend.

Struggled a lot with the first one, switching to the infinity makes it easier. High fire rate, high accuracy and no reload time. :)

On 9/23/2020 at 1:29 PM, holland046 said:

For some reason i have trouble with this one as well. 

Going online hoping someone will join isn't the solution..

Usually i play for fun for a while after plat or 100 %

But the last 4 games I have been joined and the 2 games i joined randoms they where all playing with modded gear, making it absolutely pointless for joining. 

if you still didnt get it and you have 2 controllers, a idea on a couple of them is place a split screen character in the spot you have to jump to. so instead of wasting time jumping on blocks to shoot the orbs out of range, you shoot the few in range on your main controller then hurry up and pick up the 2nd controller and shoot the other orbs. i did it with one controller but it was my next plan if i couldnt do it lol