Trophy Thoughts.

Sikutai

I'm a huge fan of everything Saturn, but somehow I never got around to playing this before. Will definitely be playing the remake, if the price is right.

Trophies look reasonable, apart from that 100+ hour one. Slightly hoping for an exploit, because it's been literally years since I've spent that long on any one game.

• Like 1

The 100 hour trophy should be illegal for games like this and whoever put it in here is Lifeless. Everything else should take a couple of hours at the most.

Also is that an World Of Warcraft meme reference I see?

I loved Panzer Dragoon. Still have my Saturn copy. I have no idea if my Saturn still works, but this was a fun time waster.

That said, 100 hour trophy is criminal. I probably won't get this. Something seems wrong about putting this type of trophy in a list while we are dealing with climate crisis and global warming. Maybe it isn't much, but tens of hours of wasted electricity on gamers idling for this is rather unconscionable.

• Like 3

Good lord that 100 hour trophy is a bit of a joke isn't it? It reminds me of some much older trophies in games, back when they started to get introduced into the PS3 system and when it was a super-niche thing. You can usually tell how much of a crap a studio gives about trophies by the quality of their trophy list, this one smells like they are either trolling or needed one more trophy to scale it for a platinum and just threw anything in there.

Good luck to anyone who goes for it though and respect to those that try, at the very least it'll likely be an ultra-rare for the collection :) 

Ok this trophy sucks due to the game not having enough content to justify even for a third of the 100 hours lol

But not the end of the world, it's easily fixable. As it is not an online game, you probably won't even need to rubberband, my guess is idling at any safe spot will suffice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Ok this trophy sucks due to the game not having enough content to justify even for a third of the 100 hours lol

But not the end of the world, it's easily fixable. As it is not an online game, you probably won't even need to rubberband, my guess is idling at any safe spot will suffice.

That won't be possible, the game is a rail shotter which means the player is always moving and if you don't kill the enemies they will quicky kill you. Unless there is some type of cheat this will be a very boring platinum.

Edited by LMiner_

48 minutes ago, LMiner_ said:

That won't be possible, the game is a rail shotter which means the player is always moving and if you don't kill the enemies they will quicky kill you. Unless there is are some type of cheat this will be a very boring platinum.

My hope is the title screen somehow counts, but I doubt that...

Edited by Nightowljrm
typo
  • Like 2