Trophy Thoughts.

Sikutai

I’m excited to see this come to PS4. I’m all for Saturn rereleases since they never happen very often. I’m not too worried about the Lifeless trophy, just rubberband the controller ? It will be kind of funny when the trophy guide gets here and says 100+ hours to plat ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

This is not a game that lends itself well to a play time of 100 hours trophy.  Whoever decided it was a good idea to include it is far too unintelligent to have their genetic legacy continue.

100 hours aint so bad. If it was me I would have made it 1000 hours.

• Like 1

Just as a heads up to anyone who thought about trying, starting games with the Pandora's Box cheats do not seem to count for any trophies other than the God Mode trophy. I tried completing Chapter 7 on hard mode and didn't get the trophy, and I also let the game sit for about an hour with God Mode on and it didn't increase the time in the stats menu. The hard mode is understandable but it blocking out the 100 hours trophy is pretty malicious.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 9:53 AM, sshirogumi said:

You can simply idle the title screen for Lifeless trophy. Play time seems not updated when you go to Stats screen, but if you start a new game or load any level and then quit, you’ll see that play time has added. 

So I’ve tried this, but it is glitchy. I left it for a day, and it said 25 hours in the stats. I then started a new game to play more, but when I checked the stats again it went down to four hours. I’ve tested it a few times, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Not sure if the trophy goes off the time stat or not, but I’m unsure if I have 75 or 95 hours left now. Not sure if I should leave it on for 5 days or what.

On 18.10.2020 at 0:54 AM, QuietCool187 said:

So I’ve tried this, but it is glitchy. I left it for a day, and it said 25 hours in the stats. I then started a new game to play more, but when I checked the stats again it went down to four hours. I’ve tested it a few times, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Not sure if the trophy goes off the time stat or not, but I’m unsure if I have 75 or 95 hours left now. Not sure if I should leave it on for 5 days or what.

I asked devs about this glitch on twitter and this what they say:

• Like 1

On 22.10.2020 at 8:01 PM, QuietCool187 said:

Wow thank you for doing that! You’re awesome for actually getting a clear answer from them! 

Just got the plat. Yes, the timer resets every 24 hours, but the total time continues to add.  An important moment: after you have waited 100 hours, you must complete any level: trophy pops on the results screen.

• Like 2

On 26/10/2020 at 2:07 PM, sshirogumi said:

Just got the plat. Yes, the timer resets every 24 hours, but the total time continues to add.  An important moment: after you have waited 100 hours, you must complete any level: trophy pops on the results screen.

Hi guys, Hi Sshirogumi. If I understand you well. For the 100hrs trophy. We can simply stay to the title screen to get it. Not obliged to play the game?

[Edit] : I confirm that simply staying on the title screen works. Lifeless Trophy and Platinum popped in a bit more than 5 days. Thanks for the hint!!

Edited by Dwight_Venom
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does it save if you left it on the title screen and then quit the game or do you have to play a level first for any of the time spent to count?

Edit: You have to play a level for it to save the time you left it on for, can do this by starting the game on hard then dying immediately.

Edited by Edddyy

• 1 month later...