NekoRave

The REAL Neko

Who is the REAL Neko?    23 members have voted

  1. 1. The REAL Neko is....?


Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

NekoRave is the real Neko because you’ve been named Neko for 6 years, the other Neko has been named Neko for a year. Another reason why NekoRave is the real Neko is because in his psn name, it says Fuwafuwa-no-Neko *no Neko* meaning Neko isn’t around, or doesn’t exist. These are my reasons why NekoRave is the real Neko. 😛

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kasper2005M said:

NekoRave is the real Neko because you’ve been named Neko for 6 years, the other Neko has been named Neko for a year. Another reason why NekoRave is the real Neko is because in his psn name, it says Fuwafuwa-no-Neko *no Neko* meaning Neko isn’t around, or doesn’t exist. These are my reasons why NekoRave is the real Neko. 1f61b.png

Very valid reason in fact no-neko is in his name so very suspicious and is clearly the fake here. I have no doubt within my mind he is actually a reptilian in disguise. Anyone can provide more evidence here proving him to be the lesser Neko, more than welcome. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neko Bellic, my distant cousin.

 

Let's go bowling.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Neko Bellic, my distant cousin.

 

Let's go bowling.

But the question is which real Neko goes bowling? 

Edited by NekoRave
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

But the question is which real Neko goes bowling? 

NekoRave, he has GTA IV on his list.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone with a fuck load of games that he's never going to finish, and admits that his trophy account is different from everyone else's.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Someone with a fuck load of games that he's never going to finish, and admits that his trophy account is different from everyone else's.

Once I find a way to live 5,000 years I'll be able to finish my backlog, just wait and see!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NekoRave said:

Once I find a way to live 5,000 years I'll be able to finish my backlog, just wait and see!

 

Nah, by the year 2050 our society will just be a bunch of drones suspended indefinitely inside of virtual reality simulators, while the real world has gone to shit and nobody will know what the outside world has anymore.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

 

It's Japanese.  the "no" indications that it is a possessive, so it would be Neko's Fuuwafuwa or Fuuwafuwa of Neko.

 

But here's the real neko and I don't know why no one has posted a cat picture yet:

 

1440.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

How did you get a picture of me? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

本人の猫はここにいますが。。:)

Edited by Reinachii-
下手くそです
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ふわふわ の 猫 literally translates to "fluffy cat", I can't vote against fluffy cats.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, I'd have to go with Neko the Lazy.  Neko the Party Animal is Lazy Neko with less lazy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

received_3608391412508956.jpeg.9f1b8640c

 

Not a cat. Or....

 

5e040476cb2c3_FuwafuwaNeko3.png.90a0dc30

 

 

A cat.

 

I think I know who I'm voting for...

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

received_3608391412508956.jpeg.9f1b8640c

 

Not a cat. Or....

 

5e040476cb2c3_FuwafuwaNeko3.png.90a0dc30

 

 

A cat.

 

I think I know who I'm voting for...

 

 

Nekopara is a cat tho

How the fuck has not one other person voted for me. 

 

Outrage 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone's asking who's the real Neko, but no one's asking who's the better Neko. :giggle:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jemmie said:

Everyone's asking who's the real Neko, but no one's asking who's the better Neko. :giggle:

No need to we all know it's me :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Nekopara is a cat tho

How the fuck has not one other person voted for me. 

 

Outrage 

Humanoid cat. Mona is literally a cat. ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Humanoid cat. Mona is literally a cat. ;)

anthropomorphic cat which has human traits as well and speaks English. 

 

Let me know one cat that speaks English. 

 

Totally fake the evidence is there

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.