Another Case of Plat Creep

Unknown_v2_0

Yet another old school type of game that used to only be 100% lists (were several Doodle X lists with several stacks a piece) and now next game several years later gets a plat and seems to be still about 45min-1 hour to finish. Just another thing showing the changes the times have brought.... oh well this is the day and age we live in now. Just surprised to see a new Doodle  list i guess.... probably shouldn't have been so surprised to see a plat this time. Much more of a surprise not seeing a game with a plat now lol

• Like 1

On 18.9.2020 at 3:02 AM, Unknown_v2_0 said:

Yet another old school type of game that used to only be 100% lists (were several Doodle X lists with several stacks a piece) and now next game several years later gets a plat and seems to be still about 45min-1 hour to finish. Just another thing showing the changes the times have brought.... oh well this is the day and age we live in now. Just surprised to see a new Doodle  list i guess.... probably shouldn't have been so surprised to see a plat this time. Much more of a surprise not seeing a game with a plat now lol

It will fit perfectly in your collection.

• Like 4

To be fair, while I know that Doodle games can be finished quickly, that's only if you look up every answer beforehand. It doesn't feel the same as, say, a Ratalaika game that rewards you with a plat simply for playing for 1-2 hours.

I would liken this more to a VN where someone skips all of the text.

Also...

On 9/19/2020 at 2:43 AM, Sikutai said:

It will fit perfectly in your collection.

LOL.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1