Just got my platinum! I made up a guide detailing my method for farming exp if anyone’s interested

TESDCurator

On 9/21/2020 at 11:09 PM, Sojaldo said:

Does anybody have a really optimised macro file they feel like sharing? My one does over 9000xp per hour but I feel like there are 10 seconds per run that could be shaved off due to inconsistencies

The way I did it in the video linked goes over 10k/hour. The biggest things I found when setting a macro up are/ press X a couple extra times after “restart” just incase the macro was a little slow. When you start the run, hold down for a second before you jump/manual. Again this is to make sure if your macro got a fraction of a second off you don’t miss the manuals. Then, when it comes time to lip stall, hold triangle before you reach the ramp and keep holding it for a couple seconds after you start the stall, again just incase your macro has a lag hiccup.

Getting out of the lip stall should always re-align your macro if it got off track. Even then, I’d say hold triangle for a little while before you actually get to the grind, and keep holding until after you land and need to restart. I had my macro running at 1 run per 47 seconds including load times