When will PS5 (game) bundles come out?

LoveInHell

I think you're going to have enough trouble actually buying a PS5 around Christmas at all, let alone one in a bundle.

A lot of retailers have already completely sold out the stock they'll receive in November and are already selling preorders for the second batch they'll receive in December. Anything's possible and you might lucky but I don't see why anyone would be selling a bundle that soon when they don't need to.

It's hard to believe there was once a time when a new consolde being bundled with a game was the standard, those were the days.

Edited by AusLeviathan
  • Like 3

I’d say that depends on where you live, I don’t think retailers here will stock out of PS5 by then, much less in Christmas.

I’m expecting a bundle as soon as Black Friday, with a high chance of it being CoD and maybe Cyberpunk. Of course the bundle is going to be 20-30€ less at best, but its something nevertheless.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Will this be possible or will bundles like these come out on a later date?

Let me ask you something:
When creating this thread, did you honestly believe that users of psnprofiles.com happen to have internals from publishers in regard of marketing? Did you honestly believe that you would get any form of useful answer? Did you believe that @Santa_in_Sandals would be able to confirm the exact date of a PS5 bundle including Watch Dogs Legions? Or maybe a bundle with Final Fantasy XVI? Hell, let's not talk about the bundle with Gran Turismo 7, Tekken 8, and Resident Evil 9. I can't wait to pull that outta mah mailbox.

Threads like this easily confirm my suspicion that many people on this site only post for the sake of increasing their post count. They play anything the industry throws at them to increase their trophy count. So, yeah, makes perfect sense.

• Like 2

In case you didn’t already know, the console is already bundled with Astro Bot, a platform game pre installed. Apparently it’s akin to a full blown game in length but we don’t know for sure.

Slightly off topic - there’s always the option to get a year of PS Now. For less than the price of a PS5 game you get hundreds of PS4 games to download and hundreds more ps3 games to stream. Admittedly they aren’t native PS5 games. Similarly PS Plus for PS5 comes with 18 of the biggest PS4 games.

Its not what we bought a new console for but it’s something.

Whether we get actual bundles with a PS5 game will depend on retailers doing “deals” but that depends on supply. I’m actually optimistic because Song says they have more PS5 consoles at launch than they did PS4, yet I doubt they’ll have the same market share: MS are killing it with low budget and finance options even if they don’t have the games.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

In case you didn’t already know, the console is already bundled with Astro Bot, a platform game pre installed. Apparently it’s akin to a full blown game in length but we don’t know for sure.

Slightly off topic - there’s always the option to get a year of PS Now. For less than the price of a PS5 game you get hundreds of PS4 games to download and hundreds more ps3 games to stream. Admittedly they aren’t native PS5 games. Similarly PS Plus for PS5 comes with 18 of the biggest PS4 games.

Its not what we bought a new console for but it’s something.

Whether we get actual bundles with a PS5 game will depend on retailers doing “deals” but that depends on supply. I’m actually optimistic because Song says they have more PS5 consoles at launch than they did PS4, yet I doubt they’ll have the same market share: MS are killing it with low budget and finance options even if they don’t have the games.

Its actually a good question. Not everyone witnessed the launch of the PS4/3/2  in the past. I was also wondering what was the Timeframe for Bundes in the Past. Its nothing you can count on but atleast its a little glimp in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Santa_in_Sandals said:

Let me ask you something:
When creating this thread, did you honestly believe that users of psnprofiles.com happen to have internals from publishers in regard of marketing? Did you honestly believe that you would get any form of useful answer? Did you believe that @Santa_in_Sandals would be able to confirm the exact date of a PS5 bundle including Watch Dogs Legions? Or maybe a bundle with Final Fantasy XVI? Hell, let's not talk about the bundle with Gran Turismo 7, Tekken 8, and Resident Evil 9. I can't wait to pull that outta mah mailbox.

Threads like this easily confirm my suspicion that many people on this site only post for the sake of increasing their post count. They play anything the industry throws at them to increase their trophy count. So, yeah, makes perfect sense.

Does post count really matter that much? ? 

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I want to buy a PS5 around Christmas, I’m hoping for a PS5 bundle by then. The ones where you get the console and a game or two in one box.

Will this be possible or will bundles like these come out on a later date?

I was wondering the same @LoveInHell. Thought it was strange that there are no game bundles around but this is the first console ive been really been wanting day 1. 

I would take any ps5 right now tho lol. Preorders went so quick

• Like 1

Well, if it helps any- I already saw a Spider Man bundle. It was listed on Best buy yesterday at 4am. Then by 5 am it was gone. I have not seen it listed anywhere else since. But I DID see it. So the bundles do exist. However, at this rate I would be happy for just the system and buy the games separate. Waiting for a bundle may cost you the actual system. 

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

I won't be buying the PS5 until mid - late 2021 at the very earliest. Too many games I already got piling up on me to be concerned about a brand new console that is going to have another 20 - 50 AAA games that will be grindfests.

And since all I see is fantastic visuals and gorgeous 4K graphics, I don't need to get the new Spider Man game with Miles. Presentation over substance, one of the main reasons why I'm slowly drifting away from the video game industry.

• Like 2