[Video] Treasure Trove - Get it quickly under 1hr-2 cases per run

OverHypedG

I opened at least 60 chests, but it didn't unlock the trophy. I did it in the "Stark realities" mission which has a deposit equal to that of the video. Isn't it that only the chest with the Shield symbol is valid for the trophy? Because there are two chests in the warehouse and one does not have the shield symbol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kiseiju68 said:

I opened at least 60 chests, but it didn't unlock the trophy. I did it in the "Stark realities" mission which has a deposit equal to that of the video. Isn't it that only the chest with the Shield symbol is valid for the trophy? Because there are two chests in the warehouse and one does not have the shield symbol.

Yes only one. In the video I am picking both, but the second one is for loot only. But during this mission generally you can pick two shield cases

While there's no doubt this is definitely a fast way to get the caches, it unfortunately hasn't unlocked the trophy for me.

I already had a good number of caches from natural progression & I've just done 30 back to back runs (which is opening 60 caches) without ever logging out or even changing character & unfortunately Treasure Trove still hasn't popped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

While there's no doubt this is definitely a fast way to get the caches, it unfortunately hasn't unlocked the trophy for me.

I already had a good number of caches from natural progression & I've just done 30 back to back runs (which is opening 60 caches) without ever logging out or even changing character & unfortunately Treasure Trove still hasn't popped.

There is a comment on my channel where someone got the trophy when he went offline and started opening caches. Maybe that helps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BodyChipper said:

Is this a story/campaign mission only? I don't see this inhuman mission chain available, which makes me think I already completed it. I do have Stark Realities available though worst case, would just take longer to farm in the end.

Even if you completed it it will stay there, so you probably havent yet

2 minutes ago, OverHypedG said:

Even if you completed it it will stay there, so you probably havent yet

Ok thanks. You're probably right, I didn't think they disappeared ever either. I just started paying attention to the actual mission chain objectives last night, so I may not have unlocked it yet. Still working on getting through the Iconic Avengers chain, but my Vault Onboarding objective won't mark completing a vault mission as finished even after running two vault missions in the desert successfully.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I completely disconnected from the internet, then did it through campaign. Popped up on my first box. Legit. 

I'll give it a go in a minute then, thanks.

-Edit-

6 boxes tried that way so far & no joy.

I'm starting to suspect my mission log is causing the problem. I have all 6 vaults in there (3 normal & 3 elite) and no matter how many times I do them, it won't remove them from my mission log. Due to that, I've not been able to loot any more vault resources for some time & I'm now thinking that maybe why my trophy isn't unlocking even after 100+ caches.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

-Edit-

I'm starting to suspect my mission log is causing the problem. I have all 6 vaults in there (3 normal & 3 elite) and no matter how many times I do them, it won't remove them from my mission log. Due to that, I've not been able to loot any more vault resources for some time & I'm now thinking that maybe why my trophy isn't unlocking even after 100+ caches.

Don't pay attention to that. I got the trophy with all the missions chains of the normal and elite vaults.

Maybe it is bugged, but keep getting cache chests without completing the vaults is not the problem.

Good luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

-Edit-

Any luck?

5 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

-Edit-

Those stay in the log permanently once you find them in the strongboxes in missions.

21 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Any luck?

Took me 9 boxes but it did eventually pop doing it that way so thanks for that.

21 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Those stay in the log permanently once you find them in the strongboxes in missions.

They aren't supposed to, its a glitch. Before the most recent patch, mine would disappear everytime I completed the vault associated with it. I finished the Forest Vault today & when I checked my log, it had actually gone so now I've only got 5 more vaults to clear to empty my log again.

46 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Took me 9 boxes but it did eventually pop doing it that way so thanks for that.

They aren't supposed to, its a glitch. Before the most recent patch, mine would disappear everytime I completed the vault associated with it. I finished the Forest Vault today & when I checked my log, it had actually gone so now I've only got 5 more vaults to clear to empty my log again.

They always have stayed for me, even before the most recent patches.  I don't believe away even before the big patch right before that one too.  Maybe they were actually supposed to stay and for some people they disappeared so they fixed that in the recent patches.  

Nothing in their info makes it sound like they should disappear after they're complete so I always thought they were supposed to stay.

• 5 months later...