[Video] Treasure Trove - Get it quickly under 1hr-2 cases per run

OverHypedG

i was wondering if someone could please help me, I started the Inhuman Conditions missions so that I could save 100 Aim Prisoners ( cos they were all close) does restarting checkpoint count them or do I have to quit to the jet? 

Also after a few runs I quit to the jet and suddenly the mission disappeared from my war table : /

Is there a way to get that mission back? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2021 at 8:06 AM, TrophyHunt121 said:

i was wondering if someone could please help me, I started the Inhuman Conditions missions so that I could save 100 Aim Prisoners ( cos they were all close) does restarting checkpoint count them or do I have to quit to the jet? 

Also after a few runs I quit to the jet and suddenly the mission disappeared from my war table : /

Is there a way to get that mission back? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.  

Is this issue fixed?

Finally got this trophy! 

I was grinding this on the weekend for 2hours on the Day of the Remains. The trophy did not pop out and did it the next day again for another 2hrs and same result. Did it offline and application restart. 

Then today, I did it again, doing both the Day of the Remains mission and the Vault mission. And finally, I went offline and on the second SHIELD cache on the Day of the Remains the trophy pop out. ?

• 5 months later...

Not counting the previous caches opened between the PS 4 and 5 versions, I have spent the last few days keeping track of the caches opened online and I hit 50 today, these stats come from playing "All That Remains" (I can't remember the exact name but it is the level with fire that has 2 Shield caches)

I took my PS5 offline and opened up 8 caches via the above mentioned level and did the whole return to the jet option, still no trophy. Has anybody who has gotten the trophy since the last post have any updated tips?