Eye For Talent?

6 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Anyone got an idea on quickest way to get this trophy this year some of the previous year methods just have silver players? So any good scout combos would be more than welcome.

I'm really looking for a good combo too but this trophy is down to luck too, if you get 4-5 star scouts from matches it makes it so much easier  but i am getting so unlucky, played loads of ranked sim matches today but didn't get any 4-5 star scouts....I remember last year i got a few early on, so i just bought 1 from the auction house and that was it.......Very luck based.

On ١٨‏/٩‏/٢٠٢٠ at 7:33 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Anyone got an idea on quickest way to get this trophy this year some of the previous year methods just have silver players? So any good scout combos would be more than welcome.

The easiest way to get this for real quick is purchasing the CENTRAL AFRICAN REP. scout. This scout has only one gold player who is Kondogbia, no need other additional scouts to get him. A lot of players badly spend GPs for this one (They are probably trophy hunters) and for that reason I put the highest bid which is 100,000 GPs in order to get the plat ASAP. So, if you care for the trophy, sacrifice your GPs like what I did lol otherwise just ignore this post and enjoy playin this game c:

Edited by momooh3333

11 hours ago, momooh3333 said:

The easiest way to get this for real quick is purchasing the CENTRAL AFRICAN REP. scout. This scout has only one gold player who is Kondogbia, no need other additional scouts to get him. A lot of players badly spend GPs for this one (They are probably trophy hunters) and for that reason I put the highest bid which is 100,000 GPs in order to get the plat ASAP. So, if you care for the trophy, sacrifice your GPs like what I did lol otherwise just ignore this post and enjoy playin this game c:

Ill just have to keep fingers crossed i get some better scouts as i don't have the coin for that lol.

19 hours ago, momooh3333 said:

Do you know another player cheaper than Kondogbia ? 

Dostum bir alternatif bulursan beni de bilgilendirir misin ? 100.000 GP ile uğraşmayalım şimdi. :) @karaman1025

49 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I will have to check again but i think that one i tried and it was only a Silver if i can get them again ill confirm.

I have checked on google and looks like farfan is not playing in russia anymore. So it will not work probably.

@GOZ_35 tabii kral ?. Aynı şekilde sen de bulursan bilgilendirirsin 

1 minute ago, karaman1025 said:

I have checked on google and looks like farfan is not playing in russia anymore. So it will not work probably.

@GOZ_35 tabii kral 1f601.png. Aynı şekilde sen de bulursan bilgilendirirsin 

Kondogbia'ya baktım da ilk tur 60.000 GP gidiyordu. Saçma ona o kadar bel bağlamak. 

Here's how I did it: Just keep playing matches until you get a couple 4 star scouts — you can get them from online, offline, and sim matches, so eventually you'll have a few built up. From there, use the in-game scout tool and this website (http://pesdb.net/pes2021/) to figure out which combinations are 100% guaranteed to get you a gold player.

Then just keep an eye out for whenever those scouts come up in the auction house. You can hit square on them to see how much they've gone for in previous bids, so just build up a ton of GP — not hard if you just SIM games repeatedly or use a bunch of the featured promotions; I think the "introductory online" matches give 10k each just for playing — and wildly overbid to ensure you win the final round.

I actually got lucky and got three 4-star scouts that guaranteed Muslera for free, but I was about to bit like 135k on a Wolves scout which would've been more than enough. Just save your money, get a few scouts by playing, and go all in once you have the chance. 

Edited by JD-D2

On 9/19/2020 at 9:32 PM, momooh3333 said:

I dont find that scout  how do i search for that one only?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 23.11.2020 at 4:38 PM, FiloLBP said:

If someone need it:

4star: Club TORINO + 4star: Nationality: SWITZERLAND

R. Rodriguez guaranteed, only Swiss player in Torino

Hey all you PES pros I need some help from you. I try to get this trophy, and I tried to get this Rodriguez guy, but it seems he does not play there anymore according to

this list. So I used that list and tried to get a 100%  drop and the list says I need a 4* or 5* Coach from Switzerland and a 4* or 5* coach from PSV for a guaranteed drop.

I bought both yesterday, now I got them in my rost but I can't use both scouts at the same time :-/ 

Can anyone tell my why I can't combine these two scouts? I mean I do understand that the restrictions have to fit, but according to the list he plays at PSV and he is from switzerland and I should be able to get him? Glad for any advice guys. 

Maybe someone else here got the torphy recently and can share a 100% Scout combination with me? Would be super awesome 

On 22/4/2021 at 4:43 PM, DavySuicide said:

Hey all you PES pros I need some help from you. I try to get this trophy, and I tried to get this Rodriguez guy, but it seems he does not play there anymore according to

this list. So I used that list and tried to get a 100%  drop and the list says I need a 4* or 5* Coach from Switzerland and a 4* or 5* coach from PSV for a guaranteed drop.

I bought both yesterday, now I got them in my rost but I can't use both scouts at the same time :-/ 

Can anyone tell my why I can't combine these two scouts? I mean I do understand that the restrictions have to fit, but according to the list he plays at PSV and he is from switzerland and I should be able to get him? Glad for any advice guys. 

Maybe someone else here got the torphy recently and can share a 100% Scout combination with me? Would be super awesome 

Davy, I checked on the list and I see Rodriguez in Torino.. and I don't see any Switzerland player in PSV except for a silver GK, so not useful for the trophy..

Anyway, my general advice is: make some matches and keep ALL the 4/5* Coachs, then try to make some combination.. if you see that you miss one coach for the combo try to find him in the auctions..

Let me know!

9 hours ago, FiloLBP said:

Davy, I checked on the list and I see Rodriguez in Torino.. and I don't see any Switzerland player in PSV except for a silver GK, so not useful for the trophy..

Anyway, my general advice is: make some matches and keep ALL the 4/5* Coachs, then try to make some combination.. if you see that you miss one coach for the combo try to find him in the auctions..

Let me know!

hey thanks for your help but I finally got the trophy. I got Lucic with a combination of LMF 4* and Switzerland 4*. It worked like a charm :-) nevertheless thx for the help. 

• 9 months later...