KenjiCBZ

Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 is Free

9 posts in this topic

As per title, the first episode of Life is Strange 2 is currently free on all platforms, so you may want to download it :)

So when I download this episode, I can finally buy episode 5 and play that without actually owning the whole thing? 

7 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

So when I download this episode, I can finally buy episode 5 and play that without actually owning the whole thing? 

If you only need episode 5 to do then yes. I did the same thing with TWD DLC, downloaded the free first chapter, bought the DLC and was able to do it despite not having the game anymore. But if you want to have a platinum you will need to buy all episodes, excluding the first one which is free of course.

Just now, HaserPL said:

If you only need episode 5 to do then yes. I did the same thing with TWD DLC, downloaded the free first chapter, bought the DLC and was able to do it despite not having the game anymore. But if you want to have a platinum you will need to buy all episodes, excluding the first one which is free of course.

Yeah, I should have mention that. I already played the 4 episodes and I couldn't access episode 5, cause the rent version didn't come with a download code so episode 5 is the only thing I need for the platinum. If that's the case, then I can finally get that off my backlog lol. 

3 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

Yeah, I should have mention that. I already played the 4 episodes and I couldn't access episode 5, cause the rent version didn't come with a download code so episode 5 is the only thing I need for the platinum. If that's the case, then I can finally get that off my backlog lol. 

You're good to go then. Good luck :).