The PS5 remaster will have a new set of trophies

DesmaBR

Great for those who want to platinum this again.

The remaster for the PS5 is no simple up-res, as many of the game’s art assets have been completely updated to take advantage of the PS5 console’s horsepower. You’ll see better-looking characters with improved skin, eyes, hair, and facial animation (including our new, next-generation Peter Parker). You’ll also see ray-traced reflections and ambient shadows, improved lighting, more pedestrians and vehicles stretching further into the distance, and the same optional performance mode offered on Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, allowing you to finally play the game at a targeted 60fps frame rate. We’ll be supporting near-instant loading, 3D audio, and the DualSense controller’s haptic feedback. Lastly we’re adding three amazing new Spider-Man suits, new photo mode features, and even new trophies for those of you looking to Platinum the game all over again.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/16/see-the-marvels-spider-man-miles-morales-new-gameplay-demo/

No free upgrade if you already have the PS4 version, tho.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shpank-e said:

It's fake

Just now, rpg49ers said:

fake news.

@Insomaniacgames
Good Grief (Parody account not affiliated with anyone)

Well be damned. lol

Thxs for clearing that up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/09/2020 at 8:42 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

No way I'm replaying this for the platinum or 100% again. It was mind numbing the first time around.

Not sure what version of Miles to get, i want to see the Spider-Man remastered trophy list first as im not too keen on doing all the crimes and collectibles again, im hoping they'll do a new list which has all trophies from the main game and city that never sleeps in one story focused list. Also hoping Sony does shared trophy list for Miles on ps4 and 5 and every other cross gen title for that matter 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

That’s cool for people who would like to platinum this one again. I already have to go back and replay this game just for the dumb NG+ DLC trophies so I don’t see myself playing it a 3rd time on PS5. Not any time soon at least.

You can speedrun it in like 6-7 hours so it isn't so bad honestly.

Just now, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah and it’s a good game at least. It’s just a pain in the balls having to play through it again for one or two trophies. More and more games seem to be doing that these days.

Ya I understand, I already played TLOU2 twice to platinum it I don't want to play it a third time for 2 trophies.  Luckily I have a bad memory so it only took me like half a year to forget the Spiderman story so it wasnt that bad.  I will probably do the same with TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima once I forget their stories in a year or so.

Here's the top 3 trophies of my suggestion.

3La180a1.png

:gold: I Heart Manhattan

Complete 100% of CTNS (CTNS: The Heist, CTNS: Turf Wars, CTNS: Silver Lining)

53L24e236.png

:silver: Power and Responsibility

Complete the Story on Ultimate Difficulty.

51L4869a8.png

:bronze: Ace the Whole Base

Complete all bases (Demon Warehouse, Fisk Hideout, Sable Outpoast, and Prisoner Camp)

On 9/18/2020 at 2:40 PM, DesmaBR said:

Great for those who want to platinum this again.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/16/see-the-marvels-spider-man-miles-morales-new-gameplay-demo/

No free upgrade if you already have the PS4 version, tho.

New dlc pack C0Oumt1.png

On 11/7/2020 at 11:24 PM, deeps_rj said:

Here's the 5 new trophies, still an easy 100%

8EOcSQE.png

The Untouchable Spider-Man might be the hardest of these. Will want to use an early easy base for it and abuse gadgets and anything else, probably on easy too.  Benchmark I think might be grindy too iirc. Pulled off the 200 combo challenge on the dlc base and then some so that won't be bad.

Won't be getting a PS5 for a while, but am kind of looking forward to these.  Picked up the ultimate launch edition in case the physical goes out of print before I get the system.  I wonder if trophies will auto pop once they patch in the save file transfers.  

Edited by Snake2410

• 1 month later...

I agree, Untouchable is the only one that requires effort...it makes me wonder how far I could do in a base while remaining completely stealth. I usually just take out the snipers but what if you take out the entire first wave with stealth? Do the newly spawned guys know where you are?

100-hit combo looks daunting until you realize you can use the ground pound off a nearby wall to easily rack up hits.