New DS4 Batteries Needed

MrTacoNinja

Can someone please post a link to a reliable, trustworthy seller? I'm in need of two new batteries for an OG and Slim system. I'd rather pay a low price for batteries instead of 50 bucks for a new controller. I live in North America if it matters? Thank you. gaming.gif
Edited by MrTacoNinja

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:
Can someone please post a link to a reliable, trustworthy seller? I'm in need of two new batteries for an OG and Slim system. I'd rather pay a low price for batteries instead of 50 bucks for a new controller. I live in North America if it matters? Thank you. gaming.gif

You can check on eBay or Amazon for it yourself, just check the model and stuff like that, near impossible to get scammed on there as they're reliable sites.

8 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

You can check on eBay or Amazon for it yourself, just check the model and stuff like that, near impossible to get scammed on there as they're reliable sites.

It is very easy to get scammed on ebay and amazon, there are a LOT of counterfeit products on both of them. The only positive note is the buyer protection program.

1 hour ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Best way to find a replacement is to take the model number off of the batteries, then search online.

Here's a site though that is trustworthy, you'll need to find your specific battery though

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/Game-Console/DualShock-4-JDM-030-and-Earlier-Controller-Battery/IF297-035?o=1

note that you're not going to be able to find a brand new OEM one easily, but there are aftermarket ones. You might be able to contact sony themselves and inquire about purchasing a replacement battery

Edited by SnowxSakura

Order a couple off alibaba or dx.com or amazon or eBay, they’re cheap and really easy to replace. If the first one doesn’t work or doesn’t work well, swap in the second. Rinse and repeat. I haven’t seen anyone stick around long enough to recommend, but I have ordered quite a few things of dx and the two things I got that weren’t quite the highest caliber, I got refunds on and didn’t need to send back. 

2 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Jesus. facepalm2.gif

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It is very easy to get scammed on ebay and amazon, there are a LOT of counterfeit products on both of them. The only positive note is the buyer protection program.

Exactly, thank you. Hence the reason I came on here asking other gamers if they know of any TRUSTWORTHY sellers. Near impossible, he says. Good lord.

1 minute ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Yeah and that's what i mean, if it's not good and you know it isn't you can easily get a refund, so can't be scammed.

1f914.png

Buyers still get scammed, just look at the community forums on there. Some sellers know their ways around customer service. One of the most common scams is sending empty boxes to the wrong address in the correct zip code. Seller would automatically win the case as ebay only looks for proof of delivery in the buyers zip code

11 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

If you know you can't be scammed....

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Buyers still get scammed, just look at the community forums on there. Some sellers know their ways around customer service. One of the most common scams is sending empty boxes to the wrong address in the correct zip code. Seller would automatically win the case as ebay only looks for proof of delivery in the buyers zip code

Never had that happen to me, got to be very unlucky if that happens.

Also it's post code here, not zip