Scrap Statistics

ultra_killer-808

5 hours ago, Milkyray said:

I just finished the first encampment (undertow), but my stats and the challenge counter both didn't go up. Should i start over? They both say 4, so i won't lose too much progression. Just wondering how this works. 

Camps are for a different set of challenges, the ones which count for the reaper challenges(scavenging ones) appear like this:

Captura.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Camps are for a different set of challenges, the ones which count for the reaper challenges(scavenging ones) appear like this:

Captura.jpg

Thanks for this. Saves me some time at least. Now to get those crews running... This game is more fun than most people on this  forum say to me.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ahmwe said:

Missing or it glitched on me? & if it's not a glitch why is the relics statistics are 10 relics & under legend is 7 isn't supposed to be 10 under legend??

Your first relics challenge is to find three. Your second relics challenge is to find 15. The three from your first challenge are not counted as part of the second challenge. Therefore the 3 from the first challenge and the 7 from the second challenge equal 10, which is the same as your stats say. All challenges work this way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Your first relics challenge is to find three. Your second relics challenge is to find 15. The three from your first challenge are not counted as part of the second challenge. Therefore the 3 from the first challenge and the 7 from the second challenge equal 10, which is the same as your stats say. All challenges work this way.

you right, but now I finished collected 15 history relics got faded memory challange. now my 16 history didn't show up in legend which is thousands words challenge is it glitched ?

1 hour ago, ahmwe said:

you right, but now I finished collected 15 history relics got faded memory challange. now my 16 history didn't show up in legend which is thousands words challenge is it glitched ?

Unless I’m missing something here then there is no challenge for finding all history relics. If you’re talking about the trophy for finding all history relics then trophy progression is not tracked in the game.

• Like 1

Do scavenging jeet stronghold & capms go toward scavenging location statistics?

I have completed 49 challenges match with challenges statistics but one of the repeatd challenges added up to challenges statistics so now I have under legend 49 but challenges statistics said 50 is it ok? No glitch?

My scavenging challenges : 

5+13+18=36 / 36+55 = 91 

My scavenging location statistics is 91 

My reaper of the harvest : 55 +36 = 91

Am I good in here for the scavenging challenges? Does it match correctly? 

Sorry for the stupid question ?1f3fc.png‍♂️ but don't wanna to be glitched after all sweat ?

Edited by ahmwe

2 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

My scavenging challenges : 

5+13+18=36 / 36+55 = 91 

My scavenging location statistics is 91 

My reaper of the harvest : 55 +36 = 91

Am I good in here for the scavenging challenges? Does it match correctly? 

Sorry for the stupid question ?1f3fc.png‍♂️ but don't wanna to be glitched after all sweat ?

Yep, all looks fine 

• Like 1