trophies still bugged as of 9/19/2020

koolskamp

so lets show what still broken after the patch

- old fashion beat down ( all harm challenges done multiple times )

- information overload  ( at 92 still nothing )

- gold star succes ( 7 days of bounties 7x16=112 basic math )

-treasure trove (over 50 ill just wait for a update )

edit : gold star succes popped a couple of days ago :)

Edited by koolskamp
new trophy

1 hour ago, WardenOfWisps said:

Lol right i have 20 in one faction and 16 in the other and it popped

23 in Inhumans and 24 in Shield when it popped for me.  Every trophy has popped roughly where it's supposed to for me so far.  But I also have played everything solo to this point.  I suspect that co op has something to do with the trophy bugs. 

Hopefully they can implement some bit of code that checks for trophies after every count total past the trophy requirements.  I suspect that may be the only way to really fix the issue for everyone.  The intel is the only thing that I'd worry about if that's how they fix it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

23 in Inhumans and 24 in Shield when it popped for me.  Every trophy has popped roughly where it's supposed to for me so far.  But I also have played everything solo to this point.  I suspect that co op has something to do with the trophy bugs. 

Hopefully they can implement some bit of code that checks for trophies after every count total past the trophy requirements.  I suspect that may be the only way to really fix the issue for everyone.  The intel is the only thing that I'd worry about if that's how they fix it.

same i only worry about intel i refuse to start a new save

1 hour ago, skazzzz4 said:

Villain sectors are still completely broken.  It makes Tentative Peace pretty much impossible.

Not exactly. Going forward in the avengers initiative, the sectors of the villains are unlocked, the same missions, in an elite version and are repeatable. It is with those that I unlocked the trophy :)

10 minutes ago, ovidiu009 said:

I completed all the iconic mission and I don't have the trophy, any solution?

Did you go through that long quest chain? You need to do a bunch of designated hives. Eventually it will tell you to do the iconic missions,  thats when it pops.

I can't remember the name of the quest chain but its the one that rewards the Darkhold.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

I got Tentative Peace last night after doing two more elite villain sectors. I lost count of how many I did before the patch, but it feels like it was around the 15 needed. I also have not had any issues with trophies popping when they should. I got the level 25 trophy at 25. I got the 50 intelligence files at 50. I've also played 95% of the time solo and only did a few multiplayer missions, so idk if that affects the trophy counts. Just working on the 250 hero levels and 50 hives. I still have a ways to go.

27 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

¿Pasaste por esa larga cadena de misiones? Necesitas hacer un montón de colmenas designadas. Eventualmente te dirá que hagas las misiones icónicas, ahí es cuando aparece.

No recuerdo el nombre de la cadena de misiones, pero es la que recompensa al Darkhold.

I think so, I have 8 iconic missions on the war table completed, plus the challenges of Iron man and Ms.Marvel that I think do not have iconic missions only challenges called iconic

6 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

Not exactly. Going forward in the avengers initiative, the sectors of the villains are unlocked, the same missions, in an elite version and are repeatable. It is with those that I unlocked the trophy :)

I didn't know the elites would work. I'll have to try that then.  Is it known if elite hives also count toward 50 hives?

On 9/20/2020 at 9:23 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Did you go through that long quest chain? You need to do a bunch of designated hives. Eventually it will tell you to do the iconic missions,  thats when it pops.

I can't remember the name of the quest chain but its the one that rewards the Darkhold.

I have the same issue, completed all the iconic missions and it shows the progress at 100% but it's not completed/bugged.  I haven't done some of the elite hives though so I guess maybe I'll try that...

12 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

I have the same issue, completed all the iconic missions and it shows the progress at 100% but it's not completed/bugged.  I haven't done some of the elite hives though so I guess maybe I'll try that...

Just follow the bigger mission chain that has the darkhold. I had all finished and after a few of the forced hives that quest gives the trophy popped. The heroic ones are part of that.

15 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Just follow the bigger mission chain that has the darkhold. I had all finished and after a few of the forced hives that quest gives the trophy popped. The heroic ones are part of that.

I figured out a solution.  When your quests bug at 100% the solution is completing a different one and it will complete the new one you attempted + the bugged one.  I had 3 separate bugged quests (Hulk iconic step of completing the campaign), complete iconic for all heroes, and step 7 of reigning supreme.  The solution that allowed them to progress every time (and unlock the iconic trophy) was completing one of my other objectives.  I used the daily villain objective you get from each faction, completing those un-stuck my other bugged quests and pushed them on to the next step.  Some people have mentioned the elite hive, this would also work as it's an objective, it's just harder/more time consuming than doing one of the daily villains.