trophies still bugged as of 9/19/2020

koolskamp

7 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

I figured out a solution.  When your quests bug at 100% the solution is completing a different one and it will complete the new one you attempted + the bugged one.  I had 3 separate bugged quests (Hulk iconic step of completing the campaign), complete iconic for all heroes, and step 7 of reigning supreme.  The solution that allowed them to progress every time (and unlock the iconic trophy) was completing one of my other objectives.  I used the daily villain objective you get from each faction, completing those un-stuck my other bugged quests and pushed them on to the next step.  Some people have mentioned the elite hive, this would also work as it's an objective, it's just harder/more time consuming than doing one of the daily villains.

The patch today fixed this bug, so people shouldn't have to do this anymore.  It should auto complete any of the completed but bugged quests, triggering any rewards and cutscenes once booted up.

10 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

No old fashioned beatdown for me, even recompleted after the quest line and nothing. Am I just locked out of Platinum now?

Might have to back up your save and start a new one.  Might be the only way because of the way it must check them off.  They are still investigating tropy issues so maybe they'll figure something out.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

Might have to back up your save and start a new one.  Might be the only way because of the way it must check them off.  They are still investigating tropy issues so maybe they'll figure something out.

Well it's an online game... so you get one chance per account for the trophies to pop.

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Well it's an online game... so you get one chance per account for the trophies to pop.

That's not how it works for this game though.  The majority of stats are stored on your game save and not on their servers, especially for the Harm challenges.  If you redo them with a new save it'll pop, as long as you do them in order and don't play with others.  That seems to be the way that works best. 

Others on here have backed up their save and started a new one, got that trophy, then redownloaded their original save and still had all their previous work.  Just make sure that you delete all the back ups on the system too after backing it all up to usb/plus, so you can start fresh.

About half way down the first page has the method.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

That's not how it works for this game though.  The majority of stats are stored on your game save and not on their servers, especially for the Harm challenges.  If you redo them with a new save it'll pop, as long as you do them in order and don't play with others.  That seems to be the way that works best. 

Others on here have backed up their save and started a new one, got that trophy, then redownloaded their original save and still had all their previous work.  Just make sure that you delete all the back ups on the system too after backing it all up to usb/plus, so you can start fresh.

About half way down the first page has the method.

That's a solution I guess... I think I'll just sit without the Platinum until fixes.

No way I'm doing all that for a chance of it unlocking.

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

That's a solution I guess... I think I'll just sit without the Platinum until fixes.

No way I'm doing all that for a chance of it unlocking.

As long as you don't do it in multiplayer it's a 99% chance of unlocking on a fresh save.  I have yet to read it being bugged for any 100% solo players.  The thing that seems to bug it is doing it in co op.  Same thing with most of these bugged trophies. I get thatvit would suck to get all the way back to that point though too.

I did every trophy solo and have had everything pop when it should have.  It's really hard to say if they will be able to retroactively fix it, because the save game ticks off each harm challenge/mission/ect when completed and if that ticker is already there when they fix the trophy for co op there is no telling if it'll be able to retroactively pop the trophy from that.  Depends on how they coded it in regards to trophies. 

A lot of times games can't retroactively pop trophies if they are stored via local save file, sometimes they can.  It's a crapshoot.  Just my own experiences with similar trophy issues.

Edited by Snake2410

21 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

As long as you don't do it in multiplayer it's a 99% chance of unlocking on a fresh save.  I have yet to read it being bugged for any 100% solo players.  The thing that seems to bug it is doing it in co op.  Same thing with most of these bugged trophies. I get thatvit would suck to get all the way back to that point though too.

I did every trophy solo and have had everything pop when it should have.  It's really hard to say if they will be able to retroactively fix it, because the save game ticks off each harm challenge/mission/ect when completed and if that ticker is already there when they fix the trophy for co op there is no telling if it'll be able to retroactively pop the trophy from that.  Depends on how they coded it in regards to trophies. 

A lot of times games can't retroactively pop trophies if they are stored via local save file, sometimes they can.  It's a crapshoot.  Just my own experiences with similar trophy issues.

That blows... well gives me reason to quit playing and work on other stuff. 

Treasure Trove is glitched for many of us. Not sure if its because we were supposed to get the trophy when we hit 50 but the trophy didn't pop and it stops counting at 50.So we got 50, trophy didn't pop and we can get 1000 more Shield Cache chests and it doesn't matter as it only counted to 50 then stopped.

We've tried collecting 50 of these boxes offline and online and got nothing, not even after 1.3.1 came out.

3 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Gokd star success glitched for me. Must have easily done over 300 assignments now. I have no idea how they are going to patch it and I cba doing a new save as it will take 7 days

i just got gold star succeess without any issues. Lucky i can say.
lets see how other trophies do

11 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Gokd star success glitched for me. Must have easily done over 300 assignments now. I have no idea how they are going to patch it and I cba doing a new save as it will take 7 days

I got this trophy while I'm pretty sure I only had about maybe 30-40 done. I just started the game and was gonna check out the vendors and it popped for no reason really which was very confusing.

I can also say I haven't encountered a trophy that didn't pop when it should yet and I've played 100% solo so I really think it's the co op that's bugging the trophies ?

1 hour ago, Elariiah said:

I got this trophy while I'm pretty sure I only had about maybe 30-40 done. I just started the game and was gonna check out the vendors and it popped for no reason really which was very confusing.

I can also say I haven't encountered a trophy that didn't pop when it should yet and I've played 100% solo so I really think it's the co op that's bugging the trophies 1f914.png

I second this.  Got the platinum earlier today and every trophy popped where it should have or before it should have (lvl 25 faction trophy).  I played it 100% solo.

3 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

The whole point of the avengers is teaming up, not flying solo.  The game is way more fun when youre not just playing with bots. It sucks that it causes the trophies to bug but crystal has done a pretty good job of releasing timely fixes. 

That's the only negative I would put on it.  While I'm primarily a solo player in games, mostly because my net doesn't seem to like to function with any sort of multiplayer modes, I bought this so my wife and I could play together (2 copies).  I've kept her from playing until they iron this issue out because she also enjoys going after trophies for the games she likes playing.

On 9/28/2020 at 10:31 AM, LewyWilko93 said:

Crystal Dynamics really dropped the ball with the trophies for Marvel’s Avengers but ‘By George, I think he has got it’. I have solved the glitched trophy issues and you can find out how by watching my latest video! This should work for most people! This has helped me to unlock the 'Holding it Down' & 'Former Glory' trophies which were glitched for me until I used this method!

This has been known for a while.  Unlocked my platinum yesterday and for weeks I've been saying mp is the issue.  Since the start everything unlocked when it should've for me 100% single player.  

Edited by DaivRules

It really is a shame that for a trophy hunter we have had to grind this shit solo, in a game that is actually fun and designed to play with other people. 

Right now I’m currently in the 50 hive grind while my Harm room and Intel trophies are bugged. 

Don’t want to keep grinding after the hives are done. Just want to play normally. 

22 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

It really is a shame that for a trophy hunter we have had to grind this shit solo, in a game that is actually fun and designed to play with other people. 

Right now I’m currently in the 50 hive grind while my Harm room and Intel trophies are bugged. 

Don’t want to keep grinding after the hives are done. Just want to play normally. 

Agree.  I'm at 91% - only missing intel, hives, 15 villain and elite heroic hive.  I might do elite heroic and the villains but then I think I'm going to shelve this game until they release Spiderman and hope that they've fixed the bugs by then and then mop up my last 2 trophies while checking out spidey.

3 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I agree, got this to play with my wife and a few online friends.  Played 100% solo because a couple had to wait a few weeks and my wife decided to wait. 

Figured I'd get as far as I could so I could maybe carry them through some of it, with all of this I told them just to wait until they fix it all and I went ahead and finished everything solo to test if that would work.  Sucks.