trophies still bugged as of 9/19/2020

koolskamp

If you have a glitched trophy or any trophy that won't unlock, I would suggest to backup your save on a USB drive (if you want to get back to it), delete your save from your PS4/PS5, and start over.

For me these three glitched out
      Tentative Peace
      To the Dark and Back Again
      Gold Star Success
 and didn't pop, no matter what I did. I deleted my save files, started over, played only solo, and they poped when they should have!

• 2 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 10:56 PM, Rockstar-Suicide said:

I've gone back to playing solo and making sure I choose Avengers Reassemble (campaign) for everything. I've gotten a few pop so far (Tentative Peace, Treasure Trove, The Best Around, Honeycomb Hideout).

BUT, Shopping Spree STILL hasn't popped

Did you reset your campaign progress or just start a new game from scratch?

On 22/2/2022 at 4:56 AM, Rockstar-Suicide said:

I've gone back to playing solo and making sure I choose Avengers Reassemble (campaign) for everything. I've gotten a few pop so far (Tentative Peace, Treasure Trove, The Best Around, Honeycomb Hideout).

BUT, Shopping Spree STILL hasn't popped

In avengers reassemble there are no hive missions. How can you farm that?

Edited by chrismad1976

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.  I think the latest update to this game fixed a few trophies.  I havent played in a while but I did yesterday and played a few missions and I was able to get the 100 assignments, 15 villians sectors and 100 rescues almost instantly.  I dont know if its just coincedence, but play it and see if it is working for you.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, rk325 said:

Hey guys.  I think the latest update to this game fixed a few trophies.  I havent played in a while but I did yesterday and played a few missions and I was able to get the 100 assignments, 15 villians sectors and 100 rescues almost instantly.  I dont know if its just coincedence, but play it and see if it is working for you.

Unfortunately, this is not the case.  I played the PS4 version and those trophies did not appear. Sorry for the false hope, LOL.