Trophy Guide (Unformatted, but posted in thread. Feel free to take and upload, if you can format)

On 2.4.2021 at 0:16 AM, RageInYourFace34 said:

Any news regarding the guide? and anywhere to see it as it is now?

OP hasn't visited the forum since February 17th but is playing and earning trophies. I've just messaged them on PSN and asked if it would be possible to provide an update. I've also taken a look at their list and seen that they only have the most grindy trophies left. I think the devs went way overboard with the trophies for dealing 100,000 damage and defeating 5,000 spiders and 5,000 Orcs. I've only started playing this game a few days ago, so my knowledge about it is rather limited. However I highly doubt that the game is extensive enough for the player to achieve those figures without a mindnumbing amount of grind.

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Baka_Marimo said:

OP hasn't visited the forum since February 17th but is playing and earning trophies. I've just messaged them on PSN and asked if it would be possible to provide an update. I've also taken a look at their list and seen that they only have the most grindy trophies left. I think the devs went way overboard with the trophies for dealing 100,000 damage and defeating 5,000 spiders and 5,000 Orcs. I've only started playing this game a few days ago, so my knowledge about it is rather limited. However I highly doubt that the game is extensive enough for the player to achieve those figures without a mindnumbing amount of grind.

Just started this as well and you are not kidding; you are going to have to replay the solo content over and over and over again to get some of these grindy trophies. Gameplay is fun but playing the same quests repeatedly is going to be banging-my-head-against-the-wall grind.

Does anyone know if any other card sets are available after completing the different campaigns or is it just the core set?

• Like 1

On 05/08/2021 at 3:51 PM, Baka_Marimo said:

Here ya go

To anyone that's good with Trophy Guide formatting, feel free to take the info I posted and upload it as the guide. I'm not motivated or in the right headspace to sort it out anymore.

• Like 3

^ Seconded 

56 minutes ago, Twiton said:

Here ya go

To anyone that's good with Trophy Guide formatting, feel free to take the info I posted and upload it as the guide. I'm not motivated or in the right headspace to sort it out anymore.

What you’ve provided is actually incredible. Such a niche, secretive little title and you’ve made it so much easier for everyone interested. Thanks a bunch, you’ve done more than enough ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

@Twiton thanks a lot for this effort. Honestly with the help of your guide I'll likely go for this game. You're a real one

1 hour ago, MrFudge said:

^ Seconded 

What you’ve provided is actually incredible. Such a niche, secretive little title and you’ve made it so much easier for everyone interested. Thanks a bunch, you’ve done more than enough 1f44f.png

Lord of the Rings Adventure Card Game is, without a doubt, one of my favourite games that I've played in a LONG TIME.
I encourage you to play it and recommend it to your friends, the Devs did a fantastic bit of service to the fans by adding offline support.

But, uh, holy HELLS you're gonna be grinding this Plat. I spent 500 Hours trying to get it.

Edited by Twiton
Clarification
  • Like 3

Nowadays you can unlock Glamdring and give it Gandalf as a weapon, boost his attack and had the same trait as Narya. You can unlock it in MoG on expert difficulty of you beat the Balrog with Gandalf. If you can get it, you can use the Star Brooch with Gandalf and attack twice. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2021 at 8:38 PM, pewiha said:

Nowadays you can unlock Glamdring and give it Gandalf as a weapon, boost his attack and had the same trait as Narya. You can unlock it in MoG on expert difficulty of you beat the Balrog with Gandalf. If you can get it, you can use the Star Brooch with Gandalf and attack twice. 

Indeed, this makes things a lot easier for the Achievement and for making Gandalf + Radaghast viable!

On 18/08/2021 at 10:11 AM, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Game's on sale, you know I'll be picking it up!

Bonza :thumbs_up:

• 1 month later...

Thanks again for the above @Twiton!

For anybody still slogging through this grind I found tutorial quest 3 “Nuanced concepts” a great place to grind the power and Gandalf trophy Istari (Summon Gandalf 100 times) and Phial of Galadriel (use a power 1,000 times). 2 heros have powers that can be used every turn and you are guaranteed a Gandalf card 2 rounds after traveling.

(The quest itself is also rather quick albeit annoying to get through the tutorial messages.)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2022 at 5:55 AM, mrmivo said:

It’s now late 2022. Is the plat still obtainable and is the game largely bug-free? I read older news that the studio went out of business and/or support was dropped, but since there are no online trophies, this shouldn’t affect anything.

As far as I remember, the plat is obtainable and the game is bug free BUT the grind for the platinum is easily upwards of 300+ hours so buyer beware

• Like 2