Road Map Advice Details

GamingWithFlacy

Not exactly missable but there are bugged ones.

- Tentative Peace: Do 15 Villain Sectors. Not obtainable without hacking, as of now, 19.09.2020, 12:20PM CEST; devs know about it and work on it, as they claim it.

- Gold Star Success: Do 100 Assignments. Bugged for me... did them since day 2 or 3 with my friends... they got the trophy i diddnt...

- Information Overlord: Collect 50 Intelligence Files: Have about 80 still hasnt popped for me. Maybe youll also have to have each subsection at least once...as im missing one.

-Old Fashioned Beat Down: Do the HARM I-V missions. Sometimes bugged if done with other players. Happened to me... If it happens upload your savefile on the cloud/usb, delete them from your PS, start a new game in the Initiative (therefore skipping all missions) and do the HARM missions on lvl1 solo (after the HARM tutorial). After getting the trophy redelete the savefile and get your uploaded back... Better deactivate Autoupload for savefiles during this process.

-The Best Defense: Defeat any 20 different enemies: Some complain about not abtaining the trophy even if theyve finished the campaign... not sure a way around as it did pop without a problem for me.
-Honeycomb hideout: Do 5 Hivemissions: I think only normal hives count so no elite hives will add to the trophycount... at least it seemed so when i played the hives...
-Back in buisness: Reach a total of 250 levels across the heroboard. Some claim to be bugged as theyve obtained it before reaching that threshhold or diddnt at all... cant confirm still working on it... Only there are some translation errors... at least for the german version were they call it "250 Kraftstufen" meaning 250 powerlevel... it is the characterlevel not the powerlevel which must reach a total of 250... Updating once i unlock those i wrote are bugged.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MadGardena said:

- Tentative Peace: Do 15 Villain Sectors. Not obtainable without hacking, as of now, 19.09.2020, 12:20PM CEST; devs know about it and work on it, as they claim it.

- Gold Star Success: Do 100 Assignments. Bugged for me... did them since day 2 or 3 with my friends... they got the trophy i diddnt...

- Information Overlord: Collect 50 Intelligence Files: Have about 80 still hasnt popped for me. Maybe youll also have to have each subsection at least once...as im missing one.

-Old Fashioned Beat Down: Do the HARM I-V missions. Sometimes bugged if done with other players. Happened to me... If it happens upload your savefile on the cloud/usb, delete them from your PS, start a new game in the Initiative (therefore skipping all missions) and do the HARM missions on lvl1 solo (after the HARM tutorial). After getting the trophy redelete the savefile and get your uploaded back... Better deactivate Autoupload for savefiles during this process.

-The Best Defense: Defeat any 20 different enemies: Some complain about not abtaining the trophy even if theyve finished the campaign... not sure a way around as it did pop without a problem for me.
-Honeycomb hideout: Do 5 Hivemissions: I think only normal hives count so no elite hives will add to the trophycount... at least it seemed so when i played the hives...
-Back in buisness: Reach a total of 250 levels across the heroboard. Some claim to be bugged as theyve obtained it before reaching that threshhold or diddnt at all... cant confirm still working on it... Only there are some translation errors... at least for the german version were they call it "250 Kraftstufen" meaning 250 powerlevel... it is the characterlevel not the powerlevel which must reach a total of 250... Updating once i unlock those i wrote are bugged.

Tentative Peace is no longer fully glitched.  Several people have now got it.  Some in as few as 2 sectors, others it took the full 15 even after they did a bunch pre patch.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Tentative Peace is no longer fully glitched.  Several people have now got it.  Some in as few as 2 sectors, others it took the full 15 even after they did a bunch pre patch.

I just did Taskmaster elite sector twice but didn't unlock the trophy. Do I have to do it 13 more times? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MadGardena said:

The Intel issue is still broken. I have every piece of intel now and no trophy.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

I just did Taskmaster elite sector twice but didn't unlock the trophy. Do I have to do it 13 more times? 

It's hard to say.  Best bet is to keep doing it until either it pops, or you get to 15.  I have yet to try to get it though.  Might try to get it later when I get home.  I've only done maybe 5 total before the patch because my daily sectors glitched and this patch didn't fix that.  Hopefully that doesn't mess anything up with it.

15 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It's hard to say.  Best bet is to keep doing it until either it pops, or you get to 15.  I have yet to try to get it though.  Might try to get it later when I get home.  I've only done maybe 5 total before the patch because my daily sectors glitched and this patch didn't fix that.  Hopefully that doesn't mess anything up with it.

It came out on the eighth time I did my mission. I also have the problem you have, so it is certain that you can unlock it using the elite versions at the table ;) 

48 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

It came out on the eighth time I did my mission. I also have the problem you have, so it is certain that you can unlock it using the elite versions at the table ;) 

Cool, glad you got it.  I've only done the ones required for the questlines and maybe 4 - 5 dailies so I think I'm less than 10.  When I get home I think I might run through a bunch.  Finally got the one for 5 hives early this morning so I've been keeping tabs ever since on that one.

Edited by Snake2410