Lezonidas

IF upgrades/remasters get another trophy list, which games would you platinum all over again?

63 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Spiderman

I think they've confirmed that Spider-Man will have another trophy list

Not sure I would tbh (too many games, too little time), but if I was going to get the plat for the same game again, I'd probably start off with Dark Cloud, Bloodborne, Nier Automata, and OKAMI.

Some of my favorites, yes. 

Uncharted 4

Batman Arkham Knight

God of War

To name a few. 

Edited by W571WE

I'd probably end up doing them all again as I have been for PS3- PS4 crossgens

I would love to attempt Metal Gear Solid 2 (my fav game of all time) again. I don't know how I managed to plat that hard a$$ game when I was younger. 

Mgs1 never got added to the MGS HD collection, would be cool if they made a remastered version with trophies on it, but I highly doubt that would happen. 

1 hour ago, Vwt277227 said:

I think they've confirmed that Spider-Man will have another trophy list

I know, and I will platinum it :)

Not unless they auto pop.  Some of these games took way too much to 100% (UC4, TW3, etc).

Edited by Fr_0zt

Would love another shot at 100%ing Marvel's Spider-Man but if Uncharted 4 comes along on PS5 with Survival then heeeelllllll naw 😫

The easy quick ones like Detroit and the Life is Strange games.

I would also like to platinum some of the Tales games as I enjoyed them, mainly Graces F, Xillia and would love an Abyss remake. 

None. Im done buying remasters. Ill buy it only if its a full on Remake, but remasters im done with. Annyways i dont like The name deffinitive edition after a title name. Or remaster👍 For instance mafia 1, why not just call it mafia 1👍

I started a this account for trophy hunting about two years ago and have platinumed some games twice already because of that. I do find many games are not nearly as good when you go through them again. For example, I really enjoyed the Uncharted series the first time through, but sick of them now. Having a hard time wanting to do finish Lost Legacy, finishing the speed run in UC2, and definitely not doing brutal difficulty this time. 

For most games I've done twice, maybe the campaign stuff is fun again but the other BS that's usually involved with getting a platinum is grating. With that said, I'd totally do some games even a third time. Bloodborne, for sure. I would do God of War and Spider-Man again. Maybe a few indies too but I doubt something like Darkest Dungeon will get a new list. 

I am sure there are some people looking forward to PS5 POWG trophies...

On 9/19/2020 at 6:52 PM, rpg49ers said:

Sleeping Dogs.

I'll platinum that classic every time I see it. Hell, I even 100%'d it on steam I love it that much.

To those on the top of my head.

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

Mostly because i enjoy playing co op games.

Prey

God of War

The Witness

Sekiro

All the souls games

I’ve got too many unstarted games in my backlog to repurchase and replay anything again on ps5. I haven’t done it for Ps3/ps4 so I can’t imagine doing it next gen.

If they remade anything that never had trophies however eg resistance:fom, I’d be all over that 

Edited by black__bunny

I would replay depending on the game and if I'd like to go through select trophies again. I miss a lot of the titles I play after I've unlcoked the platinum however I'm already given the option to revisit various games I played on my previous account to this user, therefore I should focus more on the stuff I haven't played yet.