IF upgrades/remasters get another trophy list, which games would you platinum all over again?

Lezonidas

I would plat games again if they are given as PS+ games for PS5.

I usually don’t buy remasters/remakes/stacks games unless they didn’t have trophies before and/or received a major overhaul/extra content. I think Saints Row 4 is the only game that I paid twice for as a choice that had a “remaster”, but exactly the same game.

None, I'd replay the best of them on PS5 provided the extra 'uhmph'. Things like Control or TLOU2 will likely look even more amazing.

However I never liked the double-dip in terms of trophies, or understood people doing several region lists for the same game. Most of my 900-ish hidden count is remasters or re-releases from PS3 to PS4. (GTA, Bioshock collection, uncharted collection, assassin's creed, the last of us etc.) I will platinum one and hide the others.

1 game, 1 platinum imho.

• Like 1

I'd really have to think about this, but XCOM 2 is the only one that comes to mind. MAYBE more if they were free upgrades, but I just can't see myself paying again for a game I've already platinumed. That includes Dark Souls and Bloodborne. I would need to see significantly more content before I'd consider investing in an "upgrade."

The games that I would like free upgrades to work better on the PS5 with better resolutions, framerates and load times :-

Horizon Zero Dawn (New Game Plus before the new one)
God of War (New Game Plus before the new one)
The Last Of Us Part 2 (second playthough for the Plat)
Days Gone (never played)
Batman: Arkham Knight (played only a little)
Bloodborne (played only a little)
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (never played with improved VR support and visuals)
The Last Guardian (go for the Plat)
No Man's Sky (with improved VR support and visuals)

Sound Shapes needs another 4 regional auto-popping stacks.

Of the main AAA games, I actually would be interested to go back to Control and maybe HZD. I still have a big backlog of PS4 AAA games to play, so I'm not really chomping at the bit to replay many yet. I wouldn't turn down a remaster of Ratchet and Clank though.

I'm also still hoping for an MW3 campaign remaster. It's the only one of the 3 that I didn't get to on PS3, and given I just did the first 2 remasters this year, I'm hoping to see that shortly.