IF upgrades/remasters get another trophy list, which games would you platinum all over again?

Lezonidas

My focus for PS5 would first be the new experiences that will be available on it. Theres still plenty of ps4 exclusives that i havent played yet and if they get remasters or upgrades than (as long as I'm able to get a ps5) I will play that version instead. I've already played a small handful of games twice on PS3 and PS4 and but with a big backlog, my focus is going to be on games I haven't played as opposed to ones I already beat. 

Some PS4 games Im going to save for the 5 anyways just to play it on that console to get the most out of it. Death Stranding and probably Yakuza like a dragon are 2 examples of those. I've been catching up on backlog games lately and Kingdoms Of Amalur Re-Reckoning came out..I really enjoyed it on the PS3 so playing it again has been fun but the remaster itself is just ..lazy in my opinion. Offers little improvement QoL improvements that I can actually see or feel, aside from the level scaling which only felt impacting early on. Regardless, im one trophy away from plat so this one has made me look at remasters in a different light and see what its really offering as an incentive to play again with the release of all these great games..its gonna be a tougher sell for me

Spiderman I already know I'm going to go for, will probably be my 2nd PS5 Platinum after Miles Morales.  And Control I'll go for again, planning on getting it sometime because the announcement of it stopped me from buying the season pass for the DLC (why buy the DLC when I can just buy the game over again for around the same price and it'll come with the DLC and it will look and run better).

• Like 1

Would love to have another Platinum for Okami and Nexomon Extinction again.
And maybe Dust an Elysian Tail as well.
Think the developers for Nexomon were saying they were looking at their options on that, but not sure if the list will be separate or not so there is that at least.
 And So far Okami has been out on quite a few systems so maybe it will make it on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X yet again as well. Not sure about having a Separate list though since it had a shared list with PS3/PS4 which was a bit disappointing and not sure about Dust an Elysian Tail.
Might go for also go for Spider Man again too.