Premium Edition in Japan

Has anyone else seen the premium edition that releases in Japan in Nov? If I read correctly it is like a GotY/Gold/Complete edition. I wonder if it will be a voucher or everything on the disc though, that is the only reason I have not ordered a copy just yet. What are the chances of this releasing in the West?

From Play-Asia:

description

Putting gamers in the cockpit of the most advanced warplanes ever developed, ACE COMBAT 7 delivers the fiercest air combat experience ever created through photorealistic visuals, intense dog-fighting action, a multitude of authentic and futuristic aircraft to fly, an immersive storyline, and even virtual reality!

Leveraging the power of the newest generation gaming consoles, ACE COMBAT 7 will blow players away with the evolution of its graphics engine. Beautifully rendered cloud-filled skies and highly detailed cityscapes enhance the sense of unparalleled speed and set the stage for the most engaging aerial battles in the franchise’s storied 20-year history. ACE COMBAT 7 will provide an arsenal of ultra-modern super weapons and formidable enemies that the series is known for.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown [Premium Edition] includes previously and newly release downloadable content.

https://www.play-asia.com/ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-premium-edition/13/70dpbf

• Like 1

It's just the game disc (the same one that released in January 2019) with two DLC vouchers, one for the Season Pass and one for the upcoming Original Aircraft Series. This is confirmed by the company: https://ace7.acecombat.jp/products/

So no, it will NOT be everything on the disc. And yes, this does appear to be Japan-exclusive.

I should mention, though, none of the DLCs have trophies. All of the trophies are on the base game.