Portable Game or Online Game?

Dead Weight

Hi,  

first off, it's a really good game, well worth buying. 

Second, if you're after the plat then you will need to complete the campaign 4 times (including 1 hard playthru), doable in about 20 hours if you're fast and efficient. You will also need to play 100 rounds of multiplayer (I had all other multiplayer trophies mopped up within the first 40 games easily). At a maximum of 15 minutes per round, you're looking at anywhere up to the 25 hour mark for multiplayer (probably min of about 10-15 hours... I'd recommend guerrila warfare mode for pure speed).

This will leave you with 3 grind trophies, which can be earned in either campaign or multiplayer. Campaign is much quicker, but multiplayer is more fun. These trophies are 10000 kills,  1000 headshots, 1 million dollars earned. Not sure exactly how much grinding would be needed, but to give you an estimate, I've done 2/4 playthroughs, and around 60 games of multiplayer and I have just under 2500 kills. 

Overall I think 50 hours is a fair estimate. Hope this helps :) 

• Like 1

Once I pay off my bills I may pick that up than.  It looks really really good but I have so many games on my vita backlog, not to mention the 50+ games on ps3.  I was thinking of just waiting for xmas, but I'm Planning on getting shadow fall for xmas and that may be way too much fps awesomeness to deal with all at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Both will take a long time but thats a plus for me on the vita. I don't worry too much about completion time or plats on it. Though I do like to complete games I kind of see it as supplemental to my ps3 account. The estimates above are probably about right, you will have to grind offline but most online trophies will come naturally whilst completing a hundred games. The only one that may be really tricky is ten kill streak, but that could just be me, I'm not the best at on line. The game is very very good though and you should get it for that reason alone. It's too essy to let trophy considerationd get in the way of goood game play. This is by far one of the best games on the vita.