Trophy Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

How did you enjoy it?! The gameplay was passable, but lack of voices was unforgivable

The voices didn't matter to me. I just thought it was a fun kart racer. Nothing special but it isn't the worst game I ever played. 

To each their own. What one may enjoy another might not.

• Like 2

You certainly have a lot more to do while you grind money and characters, so that's good.

The first one was.... ok, a rare instance for me where the highest difficulty was the most fun mode. I guess it will all depend on how tolerable the AI ends up being.

One things for sure, this is an infinitely cooler trophy list than the first.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

The voices didn't matter to me. I just thought it was a fun kart racer. Nothing special but it isn't the worst game I ever played. 

To each their own. What one may enjoy another might not.

I really wanted to like it, but the game just felt dead. Hopefully they rectify it in the sequel. 

1 hour ago, BlackSabre500 said:

I'm looking forward to this, i enjoyed the first one and this one looks promising. Hopefully the new characters will be fun to play as.

Ah3HGzN.png

Here's the character roster btw.

Not sure who the first character there is, but the others I recognize.  I do like from The Loud House, they just use Lincoln, Lucy and Clyde... the more I guess, recognizable characters from that show.

But regardless, a nice roster.

And in terms of the trophies, I do like the images for them too, like little stickers of sorts, which is cute so to speak.  Though I think I like the bronze ones a bit more, just because there's no silver or gold over them xD

• Like 2

Trophy images have been improved in areas. However, multiple of the grind inducing trophies infamous in the first game has returned, such as getting all stars on all cups across all speed difficulties and buying all items in the shop.

There's no reason why this game shouldn't be superior to the first. The first is decent but lacks several modern components, including voice-over and online play.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Darraghirish93 said:

Platinum difficulty? 

In my personal opinion, i would say it's an 8/10. The secret difficulty insane mode in the Grand Prix has the AI going all-out and with needing 3 stars from every cup (You need to get 1st in all 4 tracks in the cup) RNG can make it difficult to do.

• Like 1

I echo BlackSabre500 thoughts ???

Think the platinum is out my reach. I found hard pretty tough. Winning the race not the problem its winning 4 on the spin. You can't restart races only restart tournament. So many times  u get 3 wins on hard and the last race something goes wrong. 

Someone got the platinum  yesterday so well done to them . 

I kind of like having to win races without restarting to get the cup. I will try and unlock the majority and try again 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 1:57 AM, Bennett316Spurs said:

I echo BlackSabre500 thoughts 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

Think the platinum is out my reach. I found hard pretty tough. Winning the race not the problem its winning 4 on the spin. You can't restart races only restart tournament. So many times  u get 3 wins on hard and the last race something goes wrong. 

Someone got the platinum  yesterday so well done to them . 

I kind of like having to win races without restarting to get the cup. I will try and unlock the majority and try again 

I got the platinum earlier today and I couldn’t have gotten if I didn’t use 3 controllers technically 2 since used my vita but if you have multiple controllers definitely use them for hard especially insane