Trophy Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, Fallen_Angel_Zan said:

I got the platinum earlier today and I couldn’t have gotten if I didn’t use 3 controllers technically 2 since used my vita but if you have multiple controllers definitely use them for hard especially insane

Can you explain me exatcly how can i achieve that with 3 or 4 pads?

Hey there, for anyone looking to get the trophy without the hassle of multiplayer, I can recommend some tips.

Use a character with decent turbo/speed/handling. I wouldn't worry so much about the drift. I used mostly Korra for many of the insane speed races.

a good combination for a crew would be Sam as the chief (she drops an item behind you that can sunction in opponents, as well as give you a small speed boost) and Leni with Mermaid Man/Barnacle Boy.   MM/BB charge up super fast, and if they're ready to go and there's no coin in sight, Leni being a member that constantly gives you coins will count as the coin you need to boost, as well as increase speed for coin count and fill the slime meter up.  Just do you're best to use items wisely and hit the speed boosts/shortcuts when you can.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

This was one of the most frustrating and trying experiences I may have ever had playing a game. I used the setup with reptar mentioned here, https://www.trueachievements.com/a307960/night-of-a-thousand-stars-achievement And I also used the three extra controllers method, And I still was screaming and infuriated and literally almost brought to tears of frustration at some point. Finally got the plat though

On 10/8/2020 at 3:22 AM, Darraghirish93 said:

Platinum difficulty? 

8 or 9/10

Edited by BADBRAINS516
  • Like 1