dunce_cap215

dunce_cap215's Dispute

29 posts in this topic

dunce_cap215

Wake-up Club
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. in this game i had woke up around 350 sometimes and i just continued , the gold trophy was earned by using a friends psvita . i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong.

Crazy Market
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. in this game, i had completed day 58 with around 165 stars. it took me 45 min to complete and at this point i needed just one star. so i earned three stars on level 31. i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong.

Run Sackboy! Run!
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. when i started playing the backup of this game , i was surprised abt the fact that i had around 3 million bubbles and had not bought all costumes even though i could and so it didnt take me long to do that and all the costumes that were not dependent on bubbles were already earned by ME 3-4 years ago. after that i just had the upgrading a power up trophy . again , i had sufficient amount of bubbles to do so. i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong. .

Using save backups, whether they are yours or someone else's is against the rules of this site as it creates impossible timestamps and you have 3 games flagged which means your off the leaderboards for good. You can still use all the other features of the site though!

wait , why cant i use my own backups to earn unearned trophies. i have been playing everything in a legit way for quite some time now and i try to be as far as possible from any illegal stuff and i am really sorry cuz i didnt know MY OWN backups were all of a sudden illegal on the site. but those three are the only games which i used backups for. can this please be forgiven for once

all others games which i completed recently and which were not completed for 4 years now were still installed on my vita with their data intact and no backup were used. again i am really sorry that i used those backups of mine but can promise to not do it again. is there anything i can do to get unbanned

i also asked one of the cheat removal team guys if i cud use gonespy serevrs to earn online trophies for psvita  just in case i dont get banned for it. i can even send screenshot if someone cud teach me how to upload screenshots here

i try to do everything in a safe way to not get banned and getting banned for this is a real slap in the face . tell me if there is anything i can do to get myself unbanned

it says vita cfw and trophy earned too fast although i just earned two trophies after 4years legitmately

Ok so then how did Master Cashier in Crazy Market pop at the exact time as Get This Party Started in Wake-Up Club? I was unaware 2 trophies could pop at the exact same time on different games.

i did just explain that i got my friend to help me in wake up club in my first message check it out

i am not one who uses cfw , i dont even know what cfw stands for to be honest. i have got a friend who also plays in my account and helps in trophy boosting manh

please do help

can anyone please reply, i am really scared that my account is getting flagged

Edited by dunce_cap215

Coming down to the exact second still seems odd, but regardless using a backup save to pop trophies is a no go

getting the same second was a pure coincedence and since u guys know abt cfw, can ya tell me how it is possible to get two trophies of two different games at the same time, it is impossible to do so ( atleast as per me , do correct me if i am wrong) . it was a coincedence but me and my friend were at my home trying to complete old games that i had not yet done. i would totally understand all of this if i had used someone elses backup, but it was mine! i mean, y cant i use my own backup in which i have spent over 50 hours . i remember this had happened to hakoom as well in mk9 ps3 where he used backup, i dont see him getting flaged and i dont care if he does or not. i just want myself to get unbanned cuz i dint do anything wrong. please try and help me out

i am again sorry if i used my own backup to earn trophies but that is becuz i dint know the rules of this website that i like really much . i wudnt have justified myself over 6-7 times if i didnt like this website. and now that i know this is something i shudnt do, can i please be forgiven and unbanned

Using a backup save when all prior trophies have been sync’d is NOT a “no go”, “against the rules”, “flaggable” or anything.

Please stop spreading misinformation. If you don’t actually have anything to contribute to a dispute, how about simply not posting?

5 minutes ago, dunce_cap215 said:

getting the same second was a pure coincedence

My wife: "How come my friend saw you in Hooters when you said you were working overtime?"

Me: It was a pure coincedence.

my manh i really aint kidding, tbh even i was surprised but u cant just blame me for something you cant justify

and if anyone is thinking how i got online on both vitas at the same time, the answer is i didnt. my friend was online doing the wake up club stuff and i was offline doing the crazy market. we later synced the trophies one by one

and it is also really hard to argue when no one has an open mind to hear me out and stop thinking that im on the bad side

3 hours ago, dunce_cap215 said:

dunce_cap215

Wake-up Club
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. in this game i had woke up around 350 sometimes and i just continued , the gold trophy was earned by using a friends psvita . i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong.

Crazy Market
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. in this game, i had completed day 58 with around 165 stars. it took me 45 min to complete and at this point i needed just one star. so i earned three stars on level 31. i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong.

Run Sackboy! Run!
hey, the three games which i have been flagged for were first played by me 3 to 4 years ago. i had quit playing games for 3 years and before doing all that , i had backed up the games and this year when i started it again , i wanted to complete it and i just had a couple of trophies to complete. So i used my own backup and i did it in a legit way. when i started playing the backup of this game , i was surprised abt the fact that i had around 3 million bubbles and had not bought all costumes even though i could and so it didnt take me long to do that and all the costumes that were not dependent on bubbles were already earned by ME 3-4 years ago. after that i just had the upgrading a power up trophy . again , i had sufficient amount of bubbles to do so. i swear i dont use any shady software to earn trophies and have been earning trophies in a legit way for over 5 years now. you can go check all the games i have played cuz they were earned and not hacked. i really hope you guys can understand this and also hope you can unban me as soon as possible for i haven't done anything wrong. .

Looking at the last trophies in each disputed list  you earned them in 5 mintues. It dose look like cfw usage, now I'm not saying you did use it or didn't. Saying the above explain is not going to be enough. You should get screenshots of your in game stats, online leaderboards, etc this will help prove you did what you say you did.

Edited by Bl00d_Hawk92

1 minute ago, Bl00d_Hawk92 said:

Looking at the last trophies in each disputed list  in 5 mintues. It dose look like cfw usage, now I'm not saying you did use it or didn't. Saying the above explain is not going to be enough. You should get screenshots of your in game stats, online leaderboards, etc this will help prove you did what you say you did.

but what can i do if i have deleted the game, i dont keep the games once i have earned the platinum unless its a triple a game that i liked really much. tell me what shall i do now

and im sure a lot you guys do that too lol

can anyone pls reply

its just that i am really anxious

Edited by dunce_cap215

7 minutes ago, dunce_cap215 said:

but what can i do if i have deleted the game, i dont keep the games once i have earned the platinum unless its a triple a game that i liked really much. tell me what shall i do now

and im sure a lot you guys do that too lol

Yeah I do the same thing with my games got to free up the storage. Are there any sever side stats or leaderboards for any of the games?

i mean crazy market doesnt have anything related to online and although wake up club has online alarms and all that, doesnt have a leaderboard of sorts

nor does run sackboy run

i am really screwed lol now what do i do bruh

1 minute ago, dunce_cap215 said:

i am so anxious, pllllssssssssssss reply guys

Best wait for a CRT staff member not much anyone else can do. Give them time, one should be on shortly.

just putting it out there, i had synced my previous trophies of the backup back then itself and i only synced the the recent trophies on 19th september

Gave you a couple of more flags. They're not going anywhere.