Platinum Pursuit..advice and observations

PigeonPunchPat

I'm one of the dummies going hard in the paint to get this game wrapped up before the server shut down. I tried playing multiple times before

putting my usual 5-10 hours then bailing; not this time. I'm looking for tips/advice to expedite this trophy grind and things to keep an eye on. Most guides

imo seem lack luster/half-assed.

• I literally check the stats and challenge page after every scavenging location (yellow hand icon)
  • I'm rushing to get clean-up crew and scrap crew established
  • I do not leave a location until I fully loot it camps,balloons, etc.

What else should I be tracking in case of bugs? Anything that can be done early game that people look over to make the game easier?

My minimum goal with this is too get the Up to the Task trophy due to the online going away. Does anyone have an already built check list(excel type) for that trophy?

5 hours ago, PigeonPunchPat said:

I'm one of the dummies going hard in the paint to get this game wrapped up before the server shut down. I tried playing multiple times before

putting my usual 5-10 hours then bailing; not this time. I'm looking for tips/advice to expedite this trophy grind and things to keep an eye on. Most guides

imo seem lack luster/half-assed.

• I literally check the stats and challenge page after every scavenging location (yellow hand icon)
  • I'm rushing to get clean-up crew and scrap crew established
  • I do not leave a location until I fully loot it camps,balloons, etc.

What else should I be tracking in case of bugs? Anything that can be done early game that people look over to make the game easier?

My minimum goal with this is too get the Up to the Task trophy due to the online going away. Does anyone have an already built check list(excel type) for that trophy?

Well i had an issue when i was playing it years ago where i had completed all the optional tasks for camps and i never got that trophy, so that one could possibly screw you over. But you should try and work on challenges as quick as possible. Follow the challenge guide on the bottom.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a205861/up-to-the-task-achievement

The guide from Mobius Evalon is more helpful than the top guide imo.

11 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

If starting fresh, how many hours would it take to get the trophies related to online?

Probably 2-3 hours to get one scrap crew set up, and then another hour or 2 to get another one. Then you just have to afk and check in daily for your scrap.

• Like 1