Not abel to sign into PSN (CE-33729-4) error code

TheUntold_Truth

For some reason, for the past couple of days. i can't sign into my psn account.  I tried to sign into my psn on my desktop. But for some reason i got a access denied screen. 

Are you guys experincing something similar? 

If not, do you guys have an idea, on how to fix it.

I appreciate it

I keep getting a (CE-33729-4) error code on the ps4

Just now, TheUntold_Truth said:

That's odd. Why would i be IP banned? I rarely play online or even talk to people. 

To make things worse, i have no clue on how to cycle my router to get a new ip

Because you're on a dynamic IP address that your ISP assigns you and rotates occasionally. You inherited someone else's blocked IP address whenever your last cycle was.

Google getting a new IP address since you could have one of a million routers and/or ISPs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Since it rotates occasionally. 

Can i just wait until the next cycle to new a get ip address?

Will that work.

Or i have to manually change it.

Sorry, i'm really bad with coputer stuff, I don't want to mess up the router.

You can wait, but there is no telling how often it cycles. You can try to turn off the power on your router, wait 10-15 minutes, then turn it back on. That might cause it to cycle to a new IP address. There are sites to check your IP address I'd recommend using before and after to see if it changed. There is also a way to log into your router that might help the process along.

You can also try reaching out to your ISP and asking for a new IP, telling them sites you're using are blocking your IP address from working and they were working before your current IP address.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

That's odd. Why would i be IP banned? I rarely play online or even talk to people. 

To make things worse, i have no clue on how to cycle my router to get a new ip

On most routers, or at least for me and my friend. Just turn it off for over 5 minutes and it should give you a new IP, works for me everytime. You might also want to call your ISP if you can't get that to work. And lastly, since it was mentioned that IPs rotate occasionally, it's probably safe to say that this ban was given to someone else and not to you, and you inherited that IP by pure misfortune, so maybe calling Sony and explaining the issue might also be a fix.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheUntold_Truth said:

Since it rotates occasionally. 

Can i just wait until the next cycle to new a get ip address?

Will that work.

Or i have to manually change it.

Sorry, i'm really bad with coputer stuff, I don't want to mess up the router.

Waiting is an option, but I've seen it take upwards of a month or longer for an IP to cycle out.  It doesn't harm a router though to power it off, in fact it's recommended to powercycle your equipment on a regular basis (usually about every two weeks to a month) to ensure the best performance of your internet, but with most routers you'll have to actually unplug it from the wall outlet to get it to turn off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Waiting is an option, but I've seen it take upwards of a month or longer for an IP to cycle out.  It doesn't harm a router though to power it off, in fact it's recommended to powercycle your equipment on a regular basis (usually about every two weeks to a month) to ensure the best performance of your internet, but with most routers you'll have to actually unplug it from the wall outlet to get it to turn off. 

2 hours ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

On most routers, or at least for me and my friend. Just turn it off for over 5 minutes and it should give you a new IP, works for me everytime. You might also want to call your ISP if you can't get that to work. And lastly, since it was mentioned that IPs rotate occasionally, it's probably safe to say that this ban was given to someone else and not to you, and you inherited that IP by pure misfortune, so maybe calling Sony and explaining the issue might also be a fix.

So i unplugged my router for a good 30 mintues. But i'm still having issues connecting to the network. for some reason, i can't even log into my account on the desktop.

• CE-33729-4  Still having the same error code.

Guess my best opition is to called the router company, to change my router i.d.

Thank you guys, for trying to help out