(Lock this thread) Trophy issue

Alricssz

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place but I couldn't find a more appropriate section.

Basically I'm having a weird issue with trophies. The trophies of one game in particular (Injustice: Gods Among Us) are not showing up on my profile for others. I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever had a similar issue and if they know a fix for it.

This is how the top of my trophy list looks like when I look at it from my own profile:

yb9qo3gZ_o.jpg

However if you look at my profile on here (which was recently updated) you will notice that Injustice is nowhere to be seen.

And now before anyone asks the obvious question - no, the game is NOT HIDDEN. I am 100% sure of it. The game used to be hidden some days ago, but now it's not hidden anymore. And I have also tried syncing trophies manually after unhiding the game and updated my profile here again - still, nothing shows up.

The weird part is that I tried looking at my account as someone else - used my secondary account for that - and the game shows up in my profile, but it says "Trophies unavailable" as if I had never earned a single one. So the game is clearly not hidden because otherwise I wouldn't be able to see it from a different account. See below for proof:

Da25R1dR_o.jpg

So basically the game is showing up in my account but with no trophies, except when I look at the trophy/game list from my own account. Anyone knows why this is happening and how I can fix it?

@edit: I just realized that my profile here says I have 17 hidden trophies. But I have unhidden the trophies a while ago, earned a new trophy in a different game (Death Stranding), updated my profile here, still no change. And like I showed above the problem clearly isn't just with the PSNP website but rather with the trophy system as a whole, since they don't even show up if I look at my account from a different account.

Edited by alexsr161