How to get all Endings + Walkthrough

duck360

Much appreciated, Duck :)

Thanks o/

EDIT : White Ending DONE [You really need to drink coffe and eat one fruit drop once a day, then go to sleep ; I've done my White ending in 18 days -plus, I didn't stare at anything in the last corridor :) Hope this helps !]

Thank you again, Duck, your WT was really cool. It helped a lot :)

Edited by Dr_Rwede

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it's possible to unlock the yellow ending before the white ending unless i'm missing something. Chie won't acccept the cat until you've done the white ending. You can tell you are starting a game in which she will accept it because during the intro when you is talking to himself, there's an image of him lying with the plushie.

Edited by Aarouin
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the guide, duck360. Am about to start the game. I normally just enjoy the game first, and only bother achieving the trophies when I retry my second or third playthrough. Well, you said for the first playthrough, we should just beat the game normally, only we should avoid the side quests and mirrors, so I guess for the first playthrough, I should just focus in finishing the game, then bother with the trophies. But still, seems a very rad descriptive detailed guide, so thanks, duck360.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have done everything good for the white ending, I didnt shoot the writhign thing, i didnt give hank pills, i have S* mental health, but 'You' refuses to go down the alt hallway

You need to drink the frozen cola and frozen mexican cola (He probably gets brain freeze and is willing to go there xD)

Not sure about this but you may also need the Burger and S** mental health but not sure about that. I'm 100% sure about both frozen colas, though.

You need to drink the frozen cola and frozen mexican cola (He probably gets brain freeze and is willing to go there xD)

Not sure about this but you may also need the Burger and S** mental health but not sure about that. I'm 100% sure about both frozen colas, though.

Yea I got it already thanks though, my problem was that i didnt finish on green yet.

• 11 months later...

This guide seem to be the best for 100% the game with ease. shame it came late to me at least, I followed a youtube guide for all the ending back then when I bought this game, the guide I followed have took the long way around compared to this but I managed to plat this game with it.

Could be wrong but, far as I know the yellow ending is impossible to get unless you unlock the white ending first, it involves something about eating the ultimate burger. The yellow ending was my last trophy to achieve the platinum.

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...