Start a new game, glitched trophies will be obtainable ?

KaahSoon

Hello everyone :)

I wanted to know if by recreating a new part I am sure to get the trophies that are not obtainable. Such as that of the 50 intelligence files or that of the 100 tasks or the 15 enemy sectors and that of iconic missions.

I guess it will work. Has anyone already started a new game for glitched trophies ?

20 minutes ago, SoonKaah said:

Hello everyone :)

I wanted to know if by recreating a new part I am sure to get the trophies that are not obtainable. Such as that of the 50 intelligence files or that of the 100 tasks or the 15 enemy sectors and that of iconic missions.

I guess it will work. Has anyone already started a new game for glitched trophies ?

That's how some people got them on here.  How many sectors have you done since the patch?  And were they in co op or solo?

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

That's how some people got them on here.  How many sectors have you done since the patch?  And were they in co op or solo?

Ok so it's 100% reliable to have my glitched trophies. I think a good ten made in coop

Also, for the Former Glory trophy I cannot have it. I have completed all the iconic missions of each hero but the quest does not know validated. The white bar progress is well at the end but no validation of the latter

18 minutes ago, SoonKaah said:

Ok so it's 100% reliable to have my glitched trophies. I think a good ten made in coop

Also, for the Former Glory trophy I cannot have it. I have completed all the iconic missions of each hero but the quest does not know validated. The white bar progress is well at the end but no validation of the latter

That sounds like the glitch some people have had.  I'm convinced that co op is what's been causing a lot of these trolhy issues.  Some people have luck with them popping later; ie 70 - 80 intel, 70 - 80 hives, 20 or more sectors, ect.  But starting over might fix some of these. 

If you stay away from co op on a new save you may have better luck, but it's hard to say for sure.  I suspect co op is causing a lot of the problems for people because I've yet to play any co op and all my trophies have popped where they should or one or two before or after for the count ones.

I should add that Former Glory popped just fine for me as well, and that was after the most recent patch. 

Edited by Snake2410

11 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

That sounds like the glitch some people have had.  I'm convinced that co op is what's been causing a lot of these trolhy issues.  Some people have luck with them popping later; ie 70 - 80 intel, 70 - 80 hives, 20 or more sectors, ect.  But starting over might fix some of these. 

If you stay away from co op on a new save you may have better luck, but it's hard to say for sure.  I suspect co op is causing a lot of the problems for people because I've yet to play any co op and all my trophies have popped where they should or one or two before or after for the count ones.

I should add that Former Glory popped just fine for me as well, and that was after the most recent patch. 

ok so first of i 100 percent agree with you that a new save could potentially pop trophies , but the fact is this game is made to play co-op so its weird the stats dont track

26 minutes ago, koolskamp said:

ok so first of i 100 percent agree with you that a new save could potentially pop trophies , but the fact is this game is made to play co-op so its weird the stats dont track

I suspect they screwed up the code when it comes to trophies popping during matchmaking and didn't test them when playing co op very well.   I've seen it happen before with other co op games where hosts or neither player gets trophies because of networking bugs that are missed.  I'm currently testing that theory now.

Unless someone can confirm or deny that they got trophies when they should've and never touched co op that's my suspicion. 

Once I get to 50 hives, if the hive trophy pops either before or not too long after (I'm calling it at no more than 55) then I can make a better judgment from my own experiences.  I'm at 35 right now so sometime later today once I sleep a bit most likely. 

With that trophy being one that it seems no one gets at 50 like they should, I'm giving it a bit of cushion.

Being that I've not touched co op at all and had no major trophy issues, other than the same glitched Villian Sector trophy that everyone had until they fixed it, I feel like I'm in a decent position to test this.  So we'll see.

Edited by Snake2410

I suspect they screwed up the code when it comes to trophies popping during matchmaking and didn't test them when playing co op very well.   I've seen it happen before with other co op games where hosts or neither player gets trophies because of networking bugs that are missed.  I'm currently testing that theory now.

Unless someone can confirm or deny that they got trophies when they should've and never touched co op that's my suspicion. 

Once I get to 50 hives, if the hive trophy pops either before or not too long after (I'm calling it at no more than 55) then I can make a better judgment from my own experiences.  I'm at 35 right now so sometime later today once I sleep a bit most likely. 

With that trophy being one that it seems no one gets at 50 like they should, I'm giving it a bit of cushion.

Being that I've not touched co op at all and had no major trophy issues, other than the same glitched Villian Sector trophy that everyone had until they fixed it, I feel like I'm in a decent position to test this.  So we'll see.

I got all trophies in coop apart from Hives which I'm still yet to get and the intel popped on collecting exactly 50 after the patch.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SoonKaah said:

Ok i will start a new game to get the trophies hoping to have no problem but hey considering your answers I'm confident ^^ 

My fingers crossed and never again buy games from Crystal Dynamics ^^

I plan on updating here and also sharing my findings with Crystal Dynamics so they hopefully can look into fixing it for others if it pans out in favor of my suspicions.

37 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I got all trophies in coop apart from Hives which I'm still yet to get and the intel popped on collecting exactly 50 after the patch.

People have got the vast majority of the trophies even in co op.  But what I was saying is that others tend to glitch, like the intel trophy.  I suspect it has to do with playing co op.  You said you had to get 50 after the patch?  Did you have some before it on the same save? 

Mine popped at exactly 51, and that included any before the patch.  All done solo, and no one has claimed the did everything solo but still had trophies glitch.  Especially the intel, hives, and several others that tend to bug out for people.  If someone claims that they did it all 100% solo and had trophies bugged really bad then it is something else causing it.  

Did you host those co op games or were they with randoms?  I feel like co op has been a common issue.  Especially since the harm challenges trophy glitched for some who did it with others, but the person they were with had it pop.  Some of the stat tracking might be getting broken because of how it tracks online.  I think they fixed some of that, but some is still being investigated.

43 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I'm not having the same luck. I have 55 intel so far and have done more than 15 villain sector missions, but neither trophy has popped for me. I'm working on the Hives now (worried I may have to do 80 of them). 

12 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

People have got the vast majority of the trophies even in co op.  But what I was saying is that others tend to glitch, like the intel trophy.  I suspect it has to do with playing co op.  You said you had to get 50 after the patch?  Did you have some before it on the same save? 

Mine popped at exactly 51, and that included any before the patch.  All done solo, and no one has claimed the did everything solo but still had trophies glitch.  Especially the intel, hives, and several others that tend to bug out for people.  If someone claims that they did it all 100% solo and had trophies bugged really bad then it is something else causing it.  

Did you host those co op games or were they with randoms?  I feel like co op has been a common issue.  Especially since the harm challenges trophy glitched for some who did it with others, but the person they were with had it pop.  Some of the stat tracking might be getting broken because of how it tracks online.  I think they fixed some of that, but some is still being investigated.

so for the harm trophy i played with my friend and he didnt get it either

14 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Yeah i had plenty before the patch and it only popped after collecting another 50 post patch.

5 hours ago, koolskamp said:

so for the harm trophy i played with my friend and he didnt get it either

5 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah i had plenty before the patch and it only popped after collecting another 50 post patch.

Exactly why I suspect something in their matchmaking/co op is causing them to bug the trophy tickers.  Latest patch may have fixed that, but not retroactively.  And because the harms are already checked off according to the game save, it forces you to do it on a new save.

About to slam through my last 15 or so hives to see what happens with that one.  I'll find out in a few hours if that one is an all around buggy trophy for everyone.  

Exactly why I suspect something in their matchmaking/co op is causing them to bug the trophy tickers.  Latest patch may have fixed that, but not retroactively.  And because the harms are already checked off according to the game save, it forces you to do it on a new save.

About to slam through my last 15 or so hives to see what happens with that one.  I'll find out in a few hours if that one is an all around buggy trophy for everyone.  

I done like another 15 hives today and still no trophy not even sure how long it would take me to start a new game and get back to playing hives probably way too long lol.

6 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I done like another 15 hives today and still no trophy not even sure how long it would take me to start a new game and get back to playing hives probably way too long lol.

I'm at 40 total post patch atm.  Not sure how many I did before the patch, but it wasn't much.  However many the game makes you do to get through the Inhumans questline, maybe one more after that but I don't remember.  I've only been counting from whatever I did post patch and post game.  So it could ideally pop at any time for me, if it were to actually pop at 50.  I'm not counting on it, but I'm at least hopeful for it lol.

Your best bet, depending on if you want to keep trying or not, might be to wait for the next patch and see if they figured anything out.

EDIT: I don't want to double post, but my hives trophy popped at 49 on my post patch count.  I'm thinking either the patch reset the counters or doing the main mission one the first time doesn't count.  I did do a few of the random ones that pop up from time to time too.  My overal count including pre patch wasn't more than 52 so I've come to the conclusion that co op definitely is causing some trophy counters to bug out.

Edited by Snake2410