DividedByMankind

Exclusive

12 posts in this topic

Im not sure where or if someone has asked this allready but is wolfenstein now exclusive to xbox? After ms bought zenimax? Hope not since it is one of my fav fps👍

Here from google: On September 21, 2020, Microsoft announced they entered into an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media and all its subsidaries for $7.5 billion.The acquisition deal is expected to be finalized in the second half of 2021's fiscal year. The deal promises to return more than six times Providence Equity's investment in the company.

It’s Microsoft’s wish. It is now their IP and they will do what they want with it. If you can’t bear to see it become a Xbox exclusive, then maybe you should invest in a Xbox Series S. 

Edited by Noskillzpro407

You can't find any answer to this and expect some rando on a trophy hunting site to have the secret information?

It is not known yet, is what I say.

Put all possibilities under your hand ... they can release on PS or maybe not ... 

Just get a PC and a PS5 then you will have the best of both worlds. The games under Bethesda will surely be a part of there game pass which will be available on PC day 1 like previous launches.

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im not sure where or if someone has asked this allready but is wolfenstein now exclusive to xbox? After ms bought zenimax? Hope not since it is one of my fav fps1f44d.png

Here from google: On September 21, 2020, Microsoft announced they entered into an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media and all its subsidaries for $7.5 billion.The acquisition deal is expected to be finalized in the second half of 2021's fiscal year. The deal promises to return more than six times Providence Equity's investment in the company.

Minecraft didn’t go MS exclusive when MS bought them in 2014. 

8 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Never will i do that1f44d.png

If you stop being a Sony fanboy then maybe you might see the amount of value Gamepass offers. You can stick with PS5 for the exclusives and use XSX for gamepass. 

When I learn to come back from the future I'll tell you the answer.

On 23.9.2020 at 0:40 PM, Kreivok said:

Just get a PC and a PS5 then you will have the best of both worlds. The games under Bethesda will surely be a part of there game pass which will be available on PC day 1 like previous launches.

Word! But the plat for a new wolf and maybe it could be a TEW3! Since tango was one of the buyings👎

19 hours ago, Noskillzpro407 said:

If you stop being a Sony fanboy then maybe you might see the amount of value Gamepass offers. You can stick with PS5 for the exclusives and use XSX for gamepass. 

I just dont see the point buying a console number 2! And i also like trophies over achievements. I like that theres a main trophy when you collect all of them. Achivements doesnt have that i believe. 

So it has nothing to do with being a fanboy. The thing i really dislike is when a company buys a existing ip, that is multiplatform and makes it exclusive, that goes also for sony not only ms.

You see how low MS is going. They actually have to buy famous IPs to survive. Unlike sony and sony studios that take their chances and makes new incredible story driven IP's 👍

Another way you can see that they are strugling is , PS5 pre orders is sold out, atleast here it is. Xseries x not so much.

On 23.9.2020 at 1:06 PM, DaivRules said:

Minecraft didn’t go MS exclusive when MS bought them in 2014. 

Oh  i guess it is still hope for Wolfenstein and Elder scrolls 👍