Jump to content

Will the ps plus collection in November be on Ps4 or only Ps5?


uduc2late

Recommended Posts

I recently saw the PlayStation plus collection for November of the the 18 free amazing games, and I was thinking that it's gonna be the best month ever. But then I checked the comments just to make sure it was true of course but then saw that people were asking the same question as me and getting replies of "no it's only for Ps5, ps4 won't get it. And I wondering if THAT was true or not, so here I am, looking for real clarification. Sorry so long, thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, uduc2late said:

I recently saw the PlayStation plus collection for November of the the 18 free amazing games, and I was thinking that it's gonna be the best month ever. But then I checked the comments just to make sure it was true of course but then saw that people were asking the same question as me and getting replies of "no it's only for Ps5, ps4 won't get it. And I wondering if THAT was true or not, so here I am, looking for real clarification. Sorry so long, thanks! 

 

You will get no clarification here, unfortunately. The marketing pitch is that these will be for PS5 purchasers who subscribe to Plus. There is no indication they'll pop up as Novembers/Decembers Plus PS4 games, but rather as a separate thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

You will get no clarification here, unfortunately. The marketing pitch is that these will be for PS5 purchasers who subscribe to Plus. There is no indication they'll pop up as Novembers/Decembers Plus PS4 games, but rather as a separate thing.

Damn that's a real Dummer, I really hope October, November and December are good though, it'll really be annoying if they fall flat again. Thanks everyone for the replies! 

1 minute ago, funboy1246 said:

most likely it will be ps5 only. trying to entice new customers into buying one. why would ps4 owners get these? we're already "in the bag" so to speak. 

Hahaha yeah that would make sense thanks for the clarification! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, hopefully those who are wanting to get a PS5 can so they can take advantage of the new PS Collection of games. It would suck if PS5s are not available to those who want it due to limited supply. However, the collection may be in place for a period of time for those who get the PS5 later. We shall see. 

Edited by MrTrofyHunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was also "clear as day" that Miles Morales and Horizon 2 were PS5 exclusives, until it was announced that they aren't. Sony is being purposely unclear about some things to entice people to upgrade to PS5, so it's not unreasonable to ask whether the PS Plus Collection will also be coming to PS4 (not that anyone here has any way of knowing the answer).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

The thing is, we'd be able to play each month's PS4 Plus games on the PS5, right?

Yes, backwards compatibility for basically every PS4 game is already confirmed, at least for AA and AAA games. I think indie games too.

 

And to answer the main question, it is crystal clear on their blog that it's a feature for PS5 users only 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

It was also "clear as day" that Miles Morales and Horizon 2 were PS5 exclusives, until it was announced that they aren't. Sony is being purposely unclear about some things to entice people to upgrade to PS5, so it's not unreasonable to ask whether the PS Plus Collection will also be coming to PS4 (not that anyone here has any way of knowing the answer).

They did it to Kena as well. ?? Bloody Sony... The entire PS5 marketing has been a shitshow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...