F2P items not unlocking?

stubborn_kid725

Same thing happened here, I'm sure I've completed more than 5 matches.

Edit: So it appears offline matches do not reward items anymore. But even then I'm pretty sure the trophy has to be glitched because I've unlocked a lot more than 5 items by now (by completing driver challenges, mostly) and still no trophy.

Edited by alexsr161

I started to play it on my PS4 today after having it on steam since 2015 and I linked them both together and some trophies auto-popped e.g. driving for 50km and others didn't such as collecting 5 cars which I've had way more of for years and I have the achievement on steam and the one for collecting 150 items (I have way over 150 items) yet the one for collecting 5 items dropped after 1 match where I had no item drops so I have no clue what's going on with these trophies.

Edited by Bluefalcon2210

Thank for sharing your experiences, I feel as if the free to play update has glitched out the item trophies. Im having a blast with the game so I don't mind playing online but i know it will get very frustrating trying to unlock items from the rocketpass without knowing if the trophies will pop.

Edited by stubborn_kid725

I just got the trophy for unlocking 5 items after opening an item box after completing a weekly challenge. I'm certain I have a lot more than just 5 items unlocked though (not counting the ones that were there from the start) because I've completed all of the new driver challenges that reward items... I wonder if only certain types of items count or something?

I've never played this game before on any platform btw, so nothing was imported.

Edited by alexsr161

2 hours ago, alexsr161 said:

I just got the trophy for unlocking 5 items after opening an item box after completing a weekly challenge. I'm certain I have a lot more than just 5 items unlocked though (even not counting the ones that were there from the start). I wonder if only certain types of items count or something?

I've never played this game before on any platform btw, so nothing was imported.

Not count inital items and not count imported items (steam, xbox etc). This is the problem. F2p version not unlocking items after matches, need rocket pass o play a lot...