[NA] Big in Japan Sale | Ends 10/8

Neocarleen

2 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I saw someone on reddit recommending ys 7, any thoughts?

Haven't played it, but it's hard to get a read on it, because the fans of that series are so rabid (and thus, to me, untrustworthy).

I think you could take a literal piece of crap, put red hair on it and call it Adol, and Ys fans would love it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I saw someone on reddit recommending ys 7, any thoughts?

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Haven't played it, but it's hard to get a read on it, because the fans of that series are so rabid (and thus, to me, untrustworthy).

I think you could take a literal piece of crap, put red hair on it and call it Adol, and Ys fans would love it.

wouldnt say I’m a die hard fan but It is really good. Really fun And addicting  gameplay, stranded on an island. Try to save the missing people who were on the same ship as you. I would say it’s worth a try cause Ys7 is one of the better games. If you like 7 you can also try the rest I would say :)

Edit: damn you right, I mean also 8.

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 1

The first Trials of Cold Steel is Tempting as I have heard good things about that series, but I'm trying realllllllly hard not to spend much more on games this year and just play my backlog.

If the Somnium Files makes it to $20, I'll probably get it. Really liked the Nonary Games and Zero Time Dilemma.