[NA] Big in Japan Sale | Ends 10/8

Neocarleen

As a side note, is there is ever a time when a "sale" isn't live on the Playstation Store these days?

I think I'm suffering from burnout now, on the sheer number of sales we keep having all year round. The "buy it now cheap and then download it later" is starting to get out of control for me.

I saw a game on that list and immediately went to the store to try and buy it! Except there was no purchase button, just a download button. Turns out I had already bought it on sale years ago, but since I never downloaded it, I just forgot I already had it. A few months ago a similar incident happened, I tried to buy a game and then I was gutted to find it was delisted from the store. Then a few days later I discovered the game had been given away for free many years ago on PS+, so excitedly I checked my download history and scrolled way back, and lo and behold I already had the game! I still didn't download it and start playing it though, just got moves up a few notches on my gaming todo list. So additionally, I've just being auto saving the free games on PS+ every month and usually never even check what the games are. I don't even know what games I own anymore...

My "yet to start" and "yet to download" backlog could probably keep me going until Playstation 8...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

On 9/24/2020 at 11:26 AM, Grotz99 said:

The first Trials of Cold Steel is Tempting as I have heard good things about that series, but I'm trying realllllllly hard not to spend much more on games this year and just play my backlog.

If the Somnium Files makes it to $20, I'll probably get it. Really liked the Nonary Games and Zero Time Dilemma.

Same with me, I am trying not to buy any more games till after CS4, and Yakuza 7 so this sale is hard for me not to buy anything 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 1:06 AM, enaysoft said:

is there is ever a time when a "sale" isn't live on the Playstation Store these days?

yes there has been a week or two here and there where the store has been "dry" usually after the big christmas holiday sales and at various times of the year.

went and got my first batch of games (will be getting some more after tuesday) i kinda split apart my gaming budget for this month to save a bit of cash

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme legends complete edition (ps4) have a save file from my ps3 so that will save alot of time

The Legends Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel (ps4) cheaper to get on the store compared to the ps3 version on amazon

Zanki Zero: Last Beginning (ps4)

edit: 2nd batch:

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (ps4)

Shining Resonance Refrain (ps4)

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (ps4)

428: Shibuya Scramble (ps4)

Edited by kingdrake2

• 3 weeks later...