Triple Kill

Lady_Galleth

So I read the guide and saw multiple videos online, and I still can't t seem to get this trophy! I know in Contracts the trophy counted if you blew three enemies up at once with an explosion, whether it be the explosive bullets or shooting a barrel. I've tried both the gas station location, and the Estates location. I just can't seem to get it. 

Any help is appreciated!

~L.G. <3

Hi. I got this at the start of Act 2. After examining the evidence in the church and on the roof you will follow footsteps into the church graveyard which leads to a cut scene with a helmet.

You are then ambushed and loads of enemies attack from a nearby helicopter - there are 3 enemies here that are ideal targets; just wait until they line up. If you mess up, just reload the checkpoint for another go. Headshots work best, as sometimes you will only kill 2 out of the three.

So much easier than the estate location as you have longer to line up your shot without being spotted and can easily try again if you fail.

• Like 1

I used the PowerPyx location at the large Estate/projects building you go to during one of the mission. You may have to sort of reset it a couple times or wait for the enemies to line up, but it worked for me after just a few tries.

However, you may find this spot easier. This is at the gas station area on the same map, and apparently the first 2 enemies don’t move so you just have to wait for the 3rd guy to come within range:

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

It is possible to get this trophy at a Point of Interest (25.37: 21.17) in the 1st Act (I did it before meeting the team mission and after Lion Rotki 2).

There are 3 mercenaries nearly aligned that guard 2 civilians.

Align 2 mercenaries and attract the 3rd with the drone.

You need to attract the 3rd to be aligned with the other 2 when he get back to his position..

When he get back, I waited he pass with the 2 aligned mercenaries to kill the 3 of them and got this trophy.

I had to try a few times to get them aligned with the drone, but it worked out in the end.

If they are alerted (orange), you fail because they will split and won't get back at their position.

If you fail, get killed by the mercenaries and you will restart at the checkpoint before fighting them.

You can try as many times as you want.

Good luck :)

Weapon: Knight 110

Bullet : classic (failed with piercing bullet because did not have any more ammo)

Edit: when looking for the golden necklace, there is also a place where 3 guards are aligned at Dam 30.36; 15.43.

You can easily kill them with one bullet.

Edited by Ogrinator
Complementary information