Need tips on beating dad’s scores

VoidVictorious

29 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Any constructive tips would really be appreciated!! Thanks guys!

It's been a very long time since I played but going off memory what you want to do is get into sparkle mode or whatever it's called as often as possible and rack up combos as much as possible. There's also afew levels that seemed bugged where you can get enemies to just eternally spawn which definitely gives you a higher score than dad.

Hopefully that helps even a little

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Finish the game on hard get all the wrappers while you're doing it. 

Buy health items first then the armadillo spin move. 

it's pretty easy to beat dad's score after you beat the entire game and you bought all the stuff.

The only level I had trouble beating dad's score was Stage 2.. but the exploit helped, I just jumped on that platform and kept pressing Start over and over while looking at which button to press next. Then after you do your landing fall back down to the ground and do it all over again. 

It's at 18:06 where the exploit is. 

Is there a good time when I should use the spin move or just spam it?

On 9/24/2020 at 9:33 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Is there a good time when I should use the spin move or just spam it?

Edit: just spam armadillo spin move. But you also you can just press circle then square to knock them out and triangle for a quick decapitation.

Use Sparkle Hunter in big crowds to get combos. 

22 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m also struggling on the baseball game through ranking mode. Any tips would be really appreciated!!

Oh that was annoying but not too bad. 

I turned on auto aim and moved the control stick to wherever the ground was moving and shot. BUT SHOOT THE PITCHER AND CHEERLEADERS FIRST WHEN THEY POP UP. I usually shoot the pitcher (throws balls from afar) then go straight to the cheerleaders (they're quick) and kill off the others. 

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks
  • Like 3

• 3 years later...
On 9/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Edit: just spam armadillo spin move. But you also you can just press circle then square to knock them out and triangle for a quick decapitation.

Use Sparkle Hunter in big crowds to get combos. 

Oh that was annoying but not too bad. 

I turned on auto aim and moved the control stick to wherever the ground was moving and shot. BUT SHOOT THE PITCHER AND CHEERLEADERS FIRST WHEN THEY POP UP. I usually shoot the pitcher (throws balls from afar) then go straight to the cheerleaders (they're quick) and kill off the others. 

Which difficulty mode did you play on for this dad score?