Glitched trophies FIXED !!!

TheMexiTV

19 hours ago, TheMexiTV said:

Hello gamers :)

This morning, Shiny got the 2.0 patch, that fixed all the trophies !

(Some players already obtained the Plat, as you can see)

Enjoy this great news :):) !!

200925095809638308.jpg

Wow i still not can believe it - thought this one will never be achievable

thks for letting us know

13 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

I'm waiting to see if someone get the plat from scratch before install the patch.

I do not want to update the game and then see that I cannot obtain a trophy that without the patch it could be obtained.

If it turns out that patch locks some trophies, you can always use PSX method to revert to 1.0 version

13 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

I'm waiting to see if someone get the plat from scratch before install the patch.

I do not want to update the game and then see that I cannot obtain a trophy that without the patch it could be obtained.

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but I just started the game with the 2.0 patch (never played before) and got the Platinum just now. 

And based on the list of the people who already have the Plat, that started the game months ago without the patch obviously and still manage to Plat the game, in both scenarios, it works! 

35 minutes ago, TheMexiTV said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but I just started the game with the 2.0 patch (never played before) and got the Platinum just now. 

And based on the list of the people who already have the Plat, that started the game months ago without the patch obviously and still manage to Plat the game, in both scenarios, it works! 

Nice, you are the confirmation I needed before installing the patch. Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

If it turns out that patch locks some trophies, you can always use PSX method to revert to 1.0 version

I know, but last time I had trouble reverting a game to v1.0, I don't understand why.

Well idk how you guys did it to just play a few levels and get platinum but in my case the game deleted -on screen- all my progress (robots and batteries), i just got the 20% robots trophy, so i guess it's all over again.

Edit: well, it's over, i had to replay more than half of the game.

Edited by GoldenShaka
Job done

Most of the missing trophys popped for me after replaying a few levels. But not the OCD trophy. So I decided to replay all the levels, but It still didn't pop. I am pretty sure that I collected every Batterie. Does someone has a helpful tip for me? 

I replayed it again on a different difficulty and it popped after level 20. So I guess the batteries from level 21 aren't required in order to obtain OCD. 

Edited by Cassio_Legend
New Info

16 hours ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Most of the missing trophys popped for me after replaying a few levels. But not the OCD trophy. So I decided to replay all the levels, but It still didn't pop. I am pretty sure that I collected every Batterie. Does someone has a helpful tip for me? 

I replayed it again on a different difficulty and it popped after level 20. So I guess the batteries from level 21 aren't required in order to obtain OCD. 

That's curious, it's just weird stuff, I got the Messiah after replaying last level (once again), i had replayed more than half of game before that.

Btw, I guess what you intended to say was that you replayed the game in a different slot, there are no difficulties in this game.

Edited by GoldenShaka

43 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

That's curious, it's just weird stuff, I got the Messiah after replaying last level (once again), i had replayed more than half of game before that.

Btw, I guess what you intended to say was that you replayed the game in a different slot, there are no difficulties in this game.

Actually there are. When you start a new game you can choose between easy, medium and hard. It changes the taken damage and the number of respawns.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Actually there are. When you start a new game you can choose between easy, medium and hard. It changes the taken damage and the number of respawns.

Wow i didn't notice that, i guess i always pressed the button fast and chose Normal then. And I cannot verify because I already used all 3 slots before the patch.

Glad to see a fix for these trophies. I actually quite enjoyed this game (particularly as I bought it for something like 25p). Controls are a little floaty, sure, but all in all, it definitely scratches my platformer itch.

That said, I'm hoping there's no surprises getting the remaining trophies. I played it on Normal originally, and now I'm replaying it on Easy. Hopefully this won't affect the trophies I need to mop up.

• 3 months later...

Messiah is still not popping for me

Did an entire playthrough and I got all batteries and all robots but neither trophy popped

Did level select and OCD popped after a small handful of levels but Messiah didn't 

I'm starting a fresh save in slot two just going for the robots so hopefully it works this time

I have a feeling level twenty is what's keeping me from getting it as it says there are four robots to rescue but I only found two and I've searched every inch of the level and no more robots to be found 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those still wondering, I completed the game (pretty sure I got every robot, made sure I 100% a level before continuing), level 20 was the exception cause pretty sure there were 2 robots, not 4. Completed level 1 and 2 again via level select and got the battery and mesiah trophies. ??Kinda glitchy as the left meter at the end of the level is still about 65% complete. 

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone else get no info on whats completed in the lvl select page? also i just completed all lvls and collectables and neither trophy popped. i went back over lvls via the lvl select. is it possible to complete these via the lvl select or only in a fresh full run? also at the end my battery bar looked full while my robot bar was about 2/3rds of the way even tho im sure i got all the robots. new bug due to lvl select or something else? thx