Glitched trophies FIXED !!!

TheMexiTV

On 2021-07-28 at 11:59 PM, Durrun said:

does anyone else get no info on whats completed in the lvl select page? also i just completed all lvls and collectables and neither trophy popped. i went back over lvls via the lvl select. is it possible to complete these via the lvl select or only in a fresh full run? also at the end my battery bar looked full while my robot bar was about 2/3rds of the way even tho im sure i got all the robots. new bug due to lvl select or something else? thx

got the robot one to pop after replaying a few lvls. event tho im sure i got all the batteries, its still hasnt popped. r there any lvls anyone knows of that r buggy for collecting batteries? would like to not have to replay every lvl again lol. thx

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2021 at 10:59 PM, Durrun said:

does anyone else get no info on whats completed in the lvl select page? also i just completed all lvls and collectables and neither trophy popped. i went back over lvls via the lvl select. is it possible to complete these via the lvl select or only in a fresh full run? also at the end my battery bar looked full while my robot bar was about 2/3rds of the way even tho im sure i got all the robots. new bug due to lvl select or something else? thx

did you ever fix this because the same thing is happening to me right now. I’m not sure what levels I missed and I’m thinking I’m just gonna have to do a fresh play through. 

• 2 months later...

This same thing happened to me. Started at level 1, via level select. Then just used next level, at the end of each level. Collected all battries & robots each way through. Did this all in one play session as well. OCD trophy popped on level 16. Messiah popped level 17. Thankfully! Hopefully this helps someone in the future.