Hard To 100% u_u*

There's definetly no way I'll get an S rank on every level on hard. These trophies are almost impossible u_u* I doubt I'll 100% this game. What do you guys think? 

It's not bad. I have an S rank on more than half the levels on hard. Haven't in like 4 months though. Do you use the Dualshock or PS Move?

Uhhh yEAAA!! I complete that Special Stage!!! That trophy 2.96% ultra rare hardest trophy for that game I might have a chance to 100% it ^^!!

Niccccceeeeeeee. Yeah I used Move so it might be a little easier with the added precision. 

Uh I remember that game I actually found a bit hard on normal so if you do manage to get the S ratings props to you, I never got used to the arcade shooting style gameplay, only played it because it bought memories and I always wanted to see a hd version of earlier Resident Evil games and this unfortunately the close as it gets.

• 4 weeks later...

My fingers are sweaty but I managed to S Rank every single level & scenario on hard it was TUFF!!!

BIG congrats mate :), im finding it a bit tricky at the mo to and i used duel shock to ,thought about getting the move just to get this done but you have given me insperation :) i will be tackeling this game again all night tonight and hope to get a few more trophys

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I finally s ranked all the levels! ... It only took me over two years haha. It was seriously difficult on some of the levels in the later groups! But there are a few strategies and tips you can use to get through them. I can now headshot a zombie from 50 yards ... That's a worthwhile life skill, right? Haha