The Last of Us Part 2 - Beach Theme (free)

Ghost

To top it off, weโ€™re also making all of our existing The Last of Us Part II themes and avatars free on PlayStation Store from now until Monday, September 28 at 11:59pm PT. Donโ€™t miss out.

ย 

Is the Special Edition Bonus content included as well? I can't seem to findย ย that theme and pack of avatars.

32 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

There should've been no controversy, the game was fantastic.ย 

ย 

This theme still won't overtake my Firewatch theme. That better be usable on PS5 lolย 

ย 

That Firewatch theme will always be #1.

ย 

I've had it so long now I just associate that music with the PS4 in general.ย 

• Like 1

There are more players playing Mad Max right now than The Last of Us 2.......just saying. Was recently at a GameStop in the MidWest which had over 80 copies of the game sitting on the shelf. The only thing that can save that crappy story is multiplayer news....that's something they can't screw up and I'm looking forward to it. I only hope that tomorrow they announce that Multiplayer is coming soon for PS4 players (free for those who already own the gameย and not a stand alone game) and those that bought the game will have a free digital code to the PS5. Do that and it's a step in the right direction.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Saw the theme and thought "My god - is that Avalon (Catalina)?"ย  But, no, closer look wasn't quite right.ย  Definitely a theme for my library.

It is slightly different, but you're right, it's modeled after Avalon on Catalina island.

36 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Your signature shows that you're going for the platinum. You should have been able to figure this out by yourself.

Your avatar shows you are the ultimate troll. Is your aim to close down this thread and go completely off topicย which you have done on 11 other TLOU posts. Can't stand the fact that everyone hates Abby can you? You should have been able to figure this out by now.ย