Andrea9281

Andrea9281's Dispute

56 posts in this topic

Andrea9281

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
I played the game to completion and, like many people, Foxiest of the Hounds glitched on me. I made saves throughout the playthrough to go back if this happened.

It has been a long time and many games ago, but best I can remember this happened:

I did the killswitch trophy on Marchenko for "Laputan Machine" trophy. This trophy cannot be combined with "Pacifist," so I thought it best to reload save after doing it so that I could try to get both Pacifist and Foxiest trophies.

I played the game out to completion, received pacifist for not using killswitch, and killing no enemies elsewhere, but did not receive Foxiest.

I researched and saw https://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=1021253 this solution on true achievements, and reloaded my Killswitch file. Used this on Marchenko, finished the game this time, and trophy popped.

Edited by Andrea9281

idk :S

Used a resigned save to get the foxiest of the hounds trophy. The trophy is earned only 53 minutes after completing the game the first time. It would be impossible to complete the game again in that time, and no, she did not replay the last section she may have screwed up. There's also other evidence that she's used a resigned save.

Report is wrong, it says 53, but should likely be 33, as she can't have started it before after credits.

Edited by MMDE

image.png

He has a lot of evidence of her cheating and even looking at some of her plats that he will mention it's clear that theyre popped out of order. Pretty sure nascar was one of them, she's cheated so many titles and gotten away with it for so long. 

People get flagged and removed from the boards for a lot less so it's pretty ridiculous if she stays on the leaderboards. How many people come forward and have evidence that they've cheated for someone else? 

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

This still doesn't prove her cheating tho, just that she doesn't do everything herself.

2 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

You miss the part where she used a resigned save to pop a trophy chief? 

Ok is this the time where i ask for someone to explain what that is

Just now, HcG Clawz said:

Resigning a save is when someone runs a resigner to strip a save of the profile information it had associated with it and assign a new profile to it. I did this numerous times for Andrea.

3 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Basically it's save hacking to pop trophies.

I used Bruteforce in terms of PS3 and SaveWizard with PS4 

45 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I can corroborate Tearraven re-assigning game saves for Andrea, in fact a couple years ago I submitted a whole bunch of screenshots to @grimydawg___ and a few event runners about Beatles Rockband being cheated in that way and it got her disqualified from a bunch of competitions on the site.  I can double check if I still have those screenshots too but maybe grimy might remember also.

If he's known for years and Andrea is just being flagged now then that is concerning. The flagging team should be impartial and not play favorites.

And in regards to Nascar 2011, here is this little transcript from our talks

JRmTZHK.png

Edited by Tearraven

where is the proof? There is no legitimate proof in my opinion of andrea used anything. Just because someone accuses someone else is not good enough. In that case, anybody can accuse anybody by stating that they gave the person resigned save files lol. Just because you have images of an "andrea 9281" doesnt do anything either. I can create a user name of identical to anybodys and claim it was them. Why does it seem you have something strong towards andrea? If anything you are a disgrace towards REAL hackers. Theres certain things you dont talk about, and you are singing without anybody even asking you to. You violate the code of trophy hunters dude.

Just now, Atoya said:

@Tearraven tbh this dispute makes you just as bad as her, so you help her cheat and play on her profile more than once, then you backstab her and say that you can’t allow cheaters to roam on the site? you should be banned along side her if she actually cheated, because I can’t trust a person like you.

Mate, I nuked my own account months ago. I don't participate in anything here anymore out of respect for people. I'm way ahead of you. 

As if grainy screencaps are a proof. Just playing the devil's advocate. Screencaps are not enough.

Would like the point out that the OP has yet to defend herself, and currently has other members doing it on her behalf.

Just now, totallycrushed said:

As if grainy screencaps are a proof. Just playing the devil's advocate. Screencaps are not enough.

Did you not see the video?

Edited by I-SilentEcho-I

Just now, totallycrushed said:

Is a video of me doing plats for her not enough either?

If done on latest patch, NASCAR 2011 Ride on Style and Boy Scout popping 17 minutes between is completely possible.

1 minute ago, totallycrushed said:

Shady shit has been brought up in the past with regards to her account. More recently in the summer event on this website. Anyway, there are videos, there are screenshots. I advise a lot of people to keep their "expertise" out of it. 

1 minute ago, Tearraven said:

Is a video of me doing plats for her not enough either?

If you got proof of that, sure. Grainy screencaps are just not enough. HTML5 is super easy to edit. 

1 minute ago, totallycrushed said:

If you got proof of that, sure. Grainy screencaps are just not enough. HTML5 is super easy to edit. 

Posted it earlier but I'll do it again for those who might have missed it

https://youtu.be/PijpPvIqlPk