GTA:Online General Discussion

Sly Ripper

I got to create my character and that's it. Got booted off and chucked into single player but for some reason I couldn't start any mission. I would go to the letter on the map and it would disappear. Luckily I backed up my save file and restored it and it works fine now.

hmmmm I don't want to jinx myself here but the online seems to be working now :D as I was able to finish the race with Lamar and also go collect some drugs for Gerald as well as there being people who was able to join the lobby after I had finished that job :D 

Got online and played for a bit earlier then tried to go back on my character was gone.

I've been hearing a lot of that on other forums too. It seems like the game is barely playable and still has way more bugs than it should have. At least the single player is still really fun otherwise I might be a little bothered by the online situation. 

Parker

not when you have done it all, oh well F1 2013 Friday

True. I'm hunting nuclear waste right now and somehow managed to beach my sub almost exactly across the map from the dock so it will be a long pain in the ass to get back to where I was. Still, I'm at about 82-85% completion or so, so I have a bit left to do even after the nuclear waste stuff. 

I'm torn about F1 2013. I really want the Classic Edition but I can only find it on the PSN Store and I want a physical copy so I have to choose between getting a physical copy and hope they release all the Classic Edition content as DLC, or just go ahead and download it from the PSN. I don't understand why they wouldn't release a physical Classic Edition over here. 

Parker

• Like 1

True. I'm hunting nuclear waste right now and somehow managed to beach my sub almost exactly across the map from the dock so it will be a long pain in the ass to get back to where I was. Still, I'm at about 82-85% completion or so, so I have a bit left to do even after the nuclear waste stuff. 

I somehow managed to do the same thing twice, not exactly fun when it takes about 20 minutes to get halfway around the map.

I'm torn about F1 2013. I really want the Classic Edition but I can only find it on the PSN Store and I want a physical copy so I have to choose between getting a physical copy and hope they release all the Classic Edition content as DLC, or just go ahead and download it from the PSN. I don't understand why they wouldn't release a physical Classic Edition over here. 

Parker

Urghh i hated the sub, although it was pretty under the sea

im sure after a few weeks it will be on store as DLC.

Can you not get it from eBay ?

Edited by Widow_Warrior