GTA:Online General Discussion

Sly Ripper

hey guys did you remember to save your progress, exit the Online mode when u done playing? my rank 6 character disappear but i did forgot to exit the Online mode so yeah i Quit the game directly. looks like there no autosave in Online mode, dont know what will happen if there power outage or connection problem then everything gone if u havent save yet.

There is autosave in multiplayer. It's the yellow spinning circle in the bottom right corner. It saves literally every time I do something.

The only time it doesn't save is when you can't connect to the cloud. And the game let's you know when you are/aren't connected.

Edited by A12621A

If you're in your apartment, and you watch tv, change channel until a menu that let you spy any other player in the session.

When you want to rob a store, wear a mask, the wanted level never went above 2 stars for me.

Also, if you have a mic, when intimidating the clerk, you can yell at him to increase the bar faster.

Sly - you should add tip's to the op.  B)

I think I know a solution to the character deletion problem.

When you start up the game, and wait for the horrendous loading screen to load, don't go into online directly. Instead, as the game has finished loading, pause it, go to the online tab and press choose character. Once the character screen pops up, your character should still be there. If it is, choose that character and enjoy playing GTA Online.

It worked everytime for me so I don't see how it shouldn't for you.

Edited by Mr_Hej

I watched my wife play online late last night. Apparently there's some missions you're supposed to do at the beginning? She played like 4 hours last night and I don't think she got a single thing accomplished other than try to steal a fighter jet and only succeeded in crashing it.

I watched my wife play online late last night. Apparently there's some missions you're supposed to do at the beginning? She played like 4 hours last night and I don't think she got a single thing accomplished other than try to steal a fighter jet and only succeeded in crashing it.

Many people do nothing more than hold up stores and killing other players... You get missions on your phone, and when you know the contact well, you can phone him to get work. Rockstar put an online guide on their socialclub. When you start the missions, you can invite people or play solo. If you need money, do it alone.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials

• Like 1

It works for me, but the auto-save is rubbish and at the moment when I try to do an activity it will say "downloading.." and not do anything. And yeah when I leave online and return I'm a rank lower and have less money, progress doesn't save as often as it should I think -.-