GTA:Online General Discussion

Sly Ripper

Hey guys.

So, I'm playing and I randomly get a bounty set on me, and thats okay. I decide to try to stick it out and go for the achievement for surviving an entire day with a bounty on my head.

I was getting really close, just hiding out on the top of the map, then I see on the map a guy who is driving up towards me. I naturally start driving the opposite way, so we are on different sides on the island.

Well, at one point he gives up, and just waits (gets the pause flag).

....Few minutes later....."You have been kicked from the server from other players"

How am I supposed to get this trophy if players can randomly kick you?

:angry:

Edited by Cillian90

....Few minutes later....."You have been kicked from the server from other players"

I've never been kicked and I did some stupid things,,, my favorite is to ambush players near Simeon garage. There's a dead end with a ladder at the end, I put sticky bomb near the entrance, I climb ladder, jump on the roof below and wait... sooner or later a player will come to see if the guy in the dead end is an easy kill, then boum... you blow his car most of the time :) So, I you see a guy in a dead end, be cautious!

Hey guys.

So, I'm playing and I randomly get a bounty set on me, and thats okay. I decide to try to stick it out and go for the achievement for surviving an entire day with a bounty on my head.

I was getting really close, just hiding out on the top of the map, then I see on the map a guy who is driving up towards me. I naturally start driving the opposite way, so we are on different sides on the island.

Well, at one point he gives up, and just waits (gets the pause flag).

:angry:

I'm not entirely sure but I think you can get it in a solo session since the npc will put a bounty on your head for stealing their car. That way you don't have to worry about people kicking or killing you.

So my PS3 froze after 4 hours of playing non-stop, I tried my tip immediately after restarting it and as to my relief, my character was still there!

Here's the tip:

I think I know a solution to the character deletion problem.

When you start up the game, and wait for the horrendous loading screen to load, don't go into online directly. Instead, as the game has finished loading, pause it, go to the online tab and press choose character. Once the character screen pops up, your character should still be there. If it is, choose that character and enjoy playing GTA Online.

It worked everytime for me so I don't see how it shouldn't for you.

MrKitty it's impossible. I had a garage before buying a house, It cancelled my garage and I just have one property. I bought the house with a 6 car availability and no trophy. My first car is under insurance too. No trophy. I'm a bit angry about that.

MrKitty it's impossible. I had a garage before buying a house, It cancelled my garage and I just have one property. I bought the house with a 6 car availability and no trophy. My first car is under insurance too. No trophy. I'm a bit angry about that.

At least you get to play online, I've tried a couple hours ago and still can't get past the introduction :angry:

the bounty trophy is ridiculous i hide in the moutain for almost 1 day only 3hours left then everybody kick me out!??

edit: i got it after kick i login Online again and it continue the 3 hours left wow brilliant.

I got it in private single session. I didn't even know there was a bounty on me until the trophy popped.

great.

Account reseted for the second time ...

Mine too, A LOT of characters got reset yesterday.

We are continuing to investigate the causes of the lost progress and what can be done to minimize the impact until a permanent fix is in place.  Also, we have not forgotten about the requests for restoration.  We are in the process of determining the options for addressing the issues for those players who have been affected.  Please stay tuned for further updates here.

I can guarantee this means no one is getting any characters back. It's the whole "we've dome something wrong but don't want to tell you" line.