GTA:Online General Discussion

Sly Ripper

For everyone who is scared that leaving the session while your car is in the impound will be destroyed forever, it won't. If you do happen to be kicked/disconnected/leaving the session while your car is in the impound, call the insurance company.

For everyone who is scared that leaving the session while your car is in the impound will be destroyed forever, it won't. If you do happen to be kicked/disconnected/leaving the session while your car is in the impound, call the insurance company.

The patch really helped with losing cars. I lost my bike twice just by changing sessions before the patch was released. Total BS.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone considered this, but remember when Lester tells MIchael he's been working with someone who's too unpredictable? what if that person is our MP guy?

Would have been totally kickass that once you hit level 100, you unlock your character as a crew member for use.

I think that actually is who he is referencing. If he didnt bring up Niko a few seconds later I woulda guessed him, but he does, so your online guy is a good bet.